List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Why depth?

He would be a good replacement for Jones, but I doubt he’d go somewhere to play 2s, watching him play a few times last year, he has X factor, quite surprised he has fallen away this year.
I thought with Cameron leaving he’d be a red hot chance play at least half the games up forward.

If he sees the switch down back as permanent, would he see a better timeline for potential elevation to starting FB/CHB playing behind Jones or Davis?

injuries happen. the players choose to play a contact sport and so you know injuries are always apart of it. The main reason that concussion is high around the league is the coaches fault, they want 12 players around the ball, so there will always be more contact to the head in packs

It doesn’t just happen when you choose to bump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Serious post - for once.

We as a team are too Cripps-centric and we often turn the ball over as a result. Cripps looms very very large in our game play. We need to share the load.

I don’t like The Velvet Sledgehammer that is Matthew Lloyd, but I tend to agree with him that we shouldnt sign up Crippa to a long term exxy deal. I don’t think he’s the messiah anymore, rather an excellent trade chip right now, which will only further diminish with time. Walsh, McKay, Weitering and hopefully Curnow are our core. We need to add to that core moving forward. We don’t absolutely NEED Cripps.

Word is we are heavily after Cerra - nice. FRE also have multiple other young Vic players eg Young, Serong and Brayshaw. We, have Fisher and SPS from WA also. NB - I personally love SPS and feel he is grossly misused. Should be played further up the ground. Fish is a Best 22 fringe player IMHUO, who is easily replaced by Fog or Owies.

My point - I would love the club to at least explore a significant (read seismic) trade for Cripps. Getting other quality kids in that core age creates further depth and competition but also spreads the load more.

Stop trading for fringe players. Throw a big chip on the table and ask for a big chip back. Take a chance - gamble. The time is right.

I would not blink at Cripps and Fisher FOR Cerra, Young and Brayshaw.

Samo should be used in a trade for Cerra. Makes perfect sense. What makes up the rest of the trade though, who knows?

I’d look at sending McGovern as well, again for what I don’t know just yet.

If we can get 3-4 picks inside 30, it would be a good outcome, plus Cerra.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Serious post - for once.

We as a team are too Cripps-centric and we often turn the ball over as a result. Cripps looms very very large in our game play. We need to share the load.

I don’t like The Velvet Sledgehammer that is Matthew Lloyd, but I tend to agree with him that we shouldnt sign up Crippa to a long term exxy deal. I don’t think he’s the messiah anymore, rather an excellent trade chip right now, which will only further diminish with time. Walsh, McKay, Weitering and hopefully Curnow are our core. We need to add to that core moving forward. We don’t absolutely NEED Cripps.

Word is we are heavily after Cerra - nice. FRE also have multiple other young Vic players eg Young, Serong and Brayshaw. We, have Fisher and SPS from WA also. NB - I personally love SPS and feel he is grossly misused. Should be played further up the ground. Fish is a Best 22 fringe player IMHUO, who is easily replaced by Fog or Owies.

My point - I would love the club to at least explore a significant (read seismic) trade for Cripps. Getting other quality kids in that core age creates further depth and competition but also spreads the load more.

Stop trading for fringe players. Throw a big chip on the table and ask for a big chip back. Take a chance - gamble. The time is right.

Trades just don't work this way, Sheepy.

Serious post - for once.

Yeah, I can see Freo trading 3 best 22 players for Cripps and someone you just said is a best 22 fringe player. They’d want Cripps and Walsh for them and Freos first round pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only they were that funny...
Dick, Sally, Harry & Tommy Solomon.... 3rd Rock....
Funny that FBB.
I'd written a third line on my post attempting a 3rd Rock joke but I deleted it thinking nobody would know what I was on about.
One of my all time favourite half-hour comedy shows! 👍

Our biggest need this year is to find a Casboult replacement. Either by recruiting or finding an internal solution.

TDK would be a good option but he would be wasted playing forward for large periods of time as he’s a 1st ruck.

We lose a lot having Pitto 1st ruck over TDK
He’s going to be a lot harder to replace then people think. Players who are any good at that role will cost a hell of alot and any cheaper options will be every bit as frustrating as Cas.

Our biggest need this year is to find a Casboult replacement. Either by recruiting or finding an internal solution.

TDK would be a good option but he would be wasted playing forward for large periods of time as he’s a 1st ruck.

We lose a lot having Pitto 1st ruck over TDK
My kingdom for Callum Coleman-Jones

Funny that FBB.
I'd written a third line on my post attempting a 3rd Rock joke but I deleted it thinking nobody would know what I was on about.
One of my all time favourite half-hour comedy shows! 👍
One of my favorite comedies as well, they’re all off their heads particularly Dick and Harry those two crack me up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back