Is it time for Michael Christian to go

Remove this Banner Ad

bumsonseats

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2009
Back in Stinktown (Adelaide)
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Out of touch and clearly lacks understanding of the game he used to play.
Been in the job long enough........

And he can take his AFL cloonies with him

Jeff Gleeson should have been embarrassed to be prosecuting on behalf of the AFL tonight.

I nominate David Rhys-Jones to replace him

Last edited:

I’m just bemused Gerard Whately and David King were calling for blood on 360 tonight re McKay, yet Whately waved through the Danger hit on Vlaustin in the Granny last year. To me that was far more egregious, taking a blokes head off with an elbow, but “it was all part of the contest” in the Granny. The hypocrisy is staggering.

I’m just bemused Gerard Whately and David King were calling for blood on 360 tonight re McKay, yet Whately waved through the Danger hit on Vlaustin in the Granny last year. To me that was far more egregious, taking a blokes head off with an elbow, but “it was all part of the contest” in the Granny. The hypocrisy is staggering.
Maybe gerards Geelong bias coming through on that one

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Whilst not a suspension now its only a matter of time before these incidents are automatic suspensions.
Sad but true

That’s exactly what GW said tonight like he’s some kind of prophecy of fact.

Ive lost all respect for the bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff Gleeson should have been embarrassed to be prosecuting on behalf of the AFL tonight.

I feel like you would be the guy who gets offended at everything, say like a female " Karen "

Are you that guy who sees a cloud in the sky and decides not to go outside because of the threat of rain? Probably.

I'd say Geoffrey Edelsten, Perfect for the job.

Should've been sacked after his first year on the job.

That’s exactly what GW said tonight like he’s some kind of prophecy of fact.

Ive lost all respect for the bloke.
Sick of his moral grandstanding, he's a pseudointellectual hypocrite and he should join Robbo and piss off, AFL360 would be much better off without them both.

I feel like you would be the guy who gets offended at everything, say like a female " Karen "

Are you that guy who sees a cloud in the sky and decides not to go outside because of the threat of rain? Probably.
The irony of this post :drunk:

The karen's would be the ones calling for Mackay to be suspended, you sound lost.

(B) DETERMINATION OF TYPE OF OFFENCE AND APPROPRIATE CHARGE (IF ANY)
Following review of each report or referral, the MRO in conjunction with the
AFL General Manager – Football Operations
will determine whether the Player
is to be charged with a Reportable Offence and, if so, the appropriate type of Reportable Offence. There are three types of Reportable Offences

I refer everyone to the above exert from the document explaining the reporting, MRO and tribunal process released by the AFL and signed by Steven Hocking for 2021.

The final say in all MRO decisions is literally Hocking’s. We simply have no certain way of knowing what Christian’s position is on any given case.

How would Whately have gone on the footy field? Part of me thinks he has a bit of spite as he would've been smashed in a physical contest given the scrawny build of him. Just a theory.

How would Whately have gone on the footy field? Part of me thinks he has a bit of spite as he would've been smashed in a physical contest given the scrawny build of him. Just a theory.

he would’ve been the guy who collected all the cones after training with great gusto and probably wiped the grass off each individual one for good measure

The amount of normal tackles being called dangerous and bumps being called on potential or injury will eventually cause fan loss.
it’s happening in the nrl right now with the league freaking out about concussion and putting guys on report and throwing them in the sin bin for just touching an opponent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back