Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers! Thoughts on Lynch’s job security?
He looked pretty good the last two weeks. Was great against Gawn. I’d like to think Collingwood leave him in when Grundy returns. Either way, he’s there more to allow CCJ to swing between R3 and F6. If he’s playing, that’s just a bonus.

May > Danger

First trade done and dusted. I only had 1 forward spot left to fill and at the end of the day I didn't want Hawkins or Dale who were my other 2 considerations. Trades are starting to get scarce and Danger is/was definitely in my complete team plans so I decided to just except the inevitable 40k+ price drop this week and get the forward that I do want for only 25k more than Hawkins/Dale. A bit disappointed that he didn't have his goal kicking boots on this week though as that 95 could have easily been a 120 had he kicked 2.1 instead of 0.3 but still turned out 40-45 points better than the alternatives last night. Ideally I would have picked him up for 70k less in 2 weeks time, but that's 95 points towards overall that I wouldn't have right now had I waited for the optimal time to bring him in. :rainbow:

May > Danger

First trade done and dusted. I only had 1 forward spot left to fill and at the end of the day I didn't want Hawkins or Dale who were my other 2 considerations. Trades are starting to get scarce and Danger is/was definitely in my complete team plans so I decided to just except the inevitable 40k+ price drop this week and get the forward that I do want for only 25k more than Hawkins/Dale. A bit disappointed that he didn't have his goal kicking boots on this week though as that 95 could have easily been a 120 had he kicked 2.1 instead of 0.3 but still turned out 40-45 points better than the alternatives last night. Ideally I would have picked him up for 70k less in 2 weeks time, but that's 95 points towards overall that I wouldn't have right now had I waited for the optimal time to bring him in. :rainbow:
Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 9.38.50 am.png

Jordon > Walsh is locked in.

But will also probably move May on (reluctantly) as I have 6 Premo defenders and still have laird in the mids.

Thinking 2 options:

Waterman > Newcombe (this gets Poulter back in fwd rather than being wasted on mid bench)
May > Zerrett

or

Poulter > Newcombe
May > Jelly

Thoughts guys.

11 trades and 176k ITB

Cheers.

1624060254858.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordon > Walsh is locked in.

But will also probably move May on (reluctantly) as I have 6 Premo defenders and still have laird in the mids.

Thinking 2 options:

Waterman > Newcombe (this gets Poulter back in fwd rather than being wasted on mid bench)
May > Zerrett

or

Poulter > Newcombe
May > Jelly

Thoughts guys.

11 trades and 176k ITB

Cheers.

View attachment 1158569

after your Jordon> Walsh you should be left with just F6 to upgrade

I would be planning on trying to get Danger to complete your forwards, ideally pushing CCJ to F7, before I worried about May to SP Mid - so free up some cash so you can move next week.

and should you be upgrading Peeny before May?

after your Jordon> Walsh you should be left with just F6 to upgrade

I would be planning on trying to get Danger to complete your forwards, ideally pushing CCJ to F7, before I worried about May to SP Mid - so free up some cash so you can move next week.

and should you be upgrading Peeny before May?
Thanks for the reply mate.

I hear ya re the sideways trading, but I just feel laird is wasted in the mids and there are so many SP mids at bargain prices, after all we got the extra 2 trades to do these kind of moves.

I'll definitely be bringing in newcombe this week to bring in some cash and will determine whether I use some of it to sideways trade or potentially just bring danger straight in next week.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for the reply mate.

I hear ya re the sideways trading, but I just feel laird is wasted in the mids and there are so many SP mids at bargain prices, after all we got the extra 2 trades to do these kind of moves.

I'll definitely be bringing in newcombe this week to bring in some cash and will determine whether I use some of it to sideways trade or potentially just bring danger straight in next week.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

May to a SP MID is still a good move

I’ve realised that I could have traded Briggs into defence via DPP instead of into the forward line.

Could somebody please confirm that if I trade Briggs BACK to Waterman (then allowing me to do what I want to do) that I’ll be credited with the trade back? Cheers.

I’ve realised that I could have traded Briggs into defence via DPP instead of into the forward line.

Could somebody please confirm that if I trade Briggs BACK to Waterman (then allowing me to do what I want to do) that I’ll be credited with the trade back? Cheers.
Have you done any other trades that would now be locked or spent cash from the trade? If not then yes it will work.

Trying to decide between Zerret and Jelly for the last mid spot. Who does everything think scores better from here?

On a side note, already have Taranto FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back