rd14 - Hawkins in

rd15 - Hawkins out

Hawkins out to anybody with a functional neck

I hate this game so much sometimes

rd14 - Hawkins in

rd15 - Hawkins out

Hawkins out to anybody with a functional neck

I hate this game so much sometimes
Jesus Christ. We’re not even one game in to the round and you’ve started on your trade scenarios for next week already.

I’m dizzy,

Jesus Christ. We’re not even one game in to the round and you’ve started on your trade scenarios for next week already.

I’m dizzy,
He'll miss weeks after what happened to Grundy, not gonna hold the flog

Hawkins not listed under 'injuries' in the Cats post match report. Came back on for the last minute. Positive early signs, but I guess we'll see how he pulls up tomorrow and during the week.

Assuming I don't need to trade Tomahawk and can I avoid other injuries, my trades will be:
-Flynn to RUCK/FWD*
-Weightman to Danger OR Waterman to Greene

*Max Lynch or J.Edwards as cheapies, Treacy or Amartey as expensive options, I need to decide what I want from this trade

team done, no rookies on field, 4 or 5 trades left, depending on what I do tomorrow

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1624049896269.png

1624049944341.png

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Fwds are so damn fickle and i'm not paying up until i;m sure who i want.
I want to go Robertson > Pendles next week for M9 as coverage for 8 primmadonna mids, coz even though its premature he's value right now and i just know at least 1 will die and 1 will be having a crappy period.
Pies play early and he can have the E, he doesnt get injured, he's cheap, and i reckon he'll have the odd 125-130 every few weeks....which i'd grab for any slightly out of form M1-M8 immediately regardless of who it is. I see it worth a lot of points over the next 5-10 rounds of injury riddled purgatory.
Maybe 150+pts value adding which cannot be done with anyone expensive or any rook or anyone remotely injury prone. Potential worth a lot more as a saved late season trade.
Do it when its there.
So, Robertson > Pendlebury. Then not much for a month. Tempting to hold Robertson. Like the look of him. Possible he plays out the season as a decent F6 at 75-80. Seems to be getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back