2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screaming Jets for the three quarter time pump up music?

Strange vibe up there. The glitzy place to be for the young kids... party-hard lifestyle... while rockin' some AOR tunes your dad listened to at high school

At least they're both original how many clubs have Tigers for their mascot
Div 5 in the Adelaide Footy League has Fitzroy and Colonel Light Gardens who are both the Lions, and Eastern Park and Lockleys who are both the Demons.

Gold Coast are just woeful it’s not going to work. It’s a haven for players who want to stay in the game but can’t find a run anywhere else. Just rename them sloppy seconds

Div 5 in the Adelaide Footy League has Fitzroy and Colonel Light Gardens who are both the Lions, and Eastern Park and Lockleys who are both the Demons.

Mawson Lakes and St Paul's in division six - both wear the same colours and were both born from the same club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst we know Port were playing GC, it seems the Powah Faithful thought it was Brisbane.

Actual quotes from the Port board.

"Port will win the flag. Get on at $9."

"I can odds boost to $11. Whaddaya reckon?"

Looks like the level in the bath is going down quick smart.
Started as the premiership favourite at $6 and now slipped to $9 with a very easy draw and behind Richmond who are hanging onto the 8.

Whilst we know Port were playing GC, it seems the Powah Faithful thought it was Brisbane.

Actual quotes from the Port board.

"Port will win the flag. Get on at $9."

"I can odds boost to $11. Whaddaya reckon?"

Looks like the level in the bath is going down quick smart.
The Kool Aid is flowing

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If Rankine and the other Suns players were lighting it up they'd be winning, no one would leave and we wouldn't be able to afford him

His underwhelming form makes him gettable

If Rankine and the other Suns players were lighting it up they'd be winning, no one would leave and we wouldn't be able to afford him

His underwhelming form makes him gettable
Not adverse to getting Rankine.

But would you pay 1 or 2 first rounders for him.

Nope, that is what GC would want.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back