AFL Round 14 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever you think of what’s been said in here, we definitely don’t need oppo fans policing it.
Fair, I think we can all be a bit better than this thread, I'll chill with the degeneracy and we'll all stop the little bits of exclusivity. Cool

I'm not policing anything, I'm calling it out. Calling discrimination out is incumbent upon all of us as human beings regardless of our jumper colour. As a football fan, you may hate something, but bringing races into it is drawing the line and I implore mods of all allegiances to monitor it for the sake of integrity.
Shut the * up and piss off mate. You ain't a hero

I'm not policing anything, I'm calling it out. Calling discrimination out is incumbent upon all of us as human beings regardless of our jumper colour. As a football fan, you may hate something, but bringing races into it is drawing the line and I implore mods of all allegiances to monitor it for the sake of integrity.
Thanks now bugger off

We got this mate. We got mods here and everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Important round coming...

Melb v Essendon
Brisbane v Geelong
West Coast v Bulldogs

If the results follow the odds, we’ll finish round 15 2 games clear of the cats and dog.

Think I’d rather the dogs get up over the Eagles to keep them in the bottom 4 of the 8 and snuff their momentum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back