What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not true at all. This season so far, we’ve had 11 out of our 15 games shown live on Channel 7. If we include Good Friday, we’ve had 6 Friday night games. That would be more than just about every other mob.

Personally, I’d prefer they gave us less free-to-air slots and more Saturday afternoon games to go to, but that’s another matter.
That's this season....we play a lot of games historically on Fox that are not broadcast free to air.

Pictures up of ads running and kicking at training.

The way he's being spoken about I thought he was still in a moon boot!

Seeing as this thread is about stories in the media about the Dogs, and not about stories that are not in the media, enjoy this.

And this

Seeing as this thread is about stories in the media about the Dogs, and not about stories that are not in the media, enjoy this.

Wasn't that the Bailey DALE goal they described at the beginning???? Have they got our Baileys mixed up? :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Woke Leftie Millennial (TM), "hun" in my social circles is mostly used to describe the kind of person who tries to get you to join her pyramid scheme.

Im 100 years old so when I get a telegram about Huns. Its time to load all my belongings into a cart as the Germans crossing the border and murdering babies.

Last edited:
Pictures up of ads running and kicking at training.

The way he's being spoken about I thought he was still in a moon boot!
He’s clearly been experiencing some residual pain that stuck around post surgery and prevented him from ramping up his recovery. Obviously that’s improved in the last few days so they can begin increasing his training loads.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see him back in 3-4 weeks unless the pain flares up.

Came on here this morning expecting a bit of Treloar discussion
Im 100 years old so when I get a telegram about Huns. Its time to load all my belongings into a cart as the Germans crossing the border and murdering babies.
In the woke world are we allowed to mention the war? ( Hasn’t the BBC banned that episode? Astounding 😡)

Came on here this morning expecting a bit of Treloar discussion

In the woke world are we allowed to mention the war? ( Hasn’t the BBC banned that episode? Astounding 😡)

Sure. I just did.

The 'offending' episode is still available to view on the BBC streaming service as well as elsewhere.

Article in the hun about the top 100 paid players in the league.

#50-100 listed today.

Of note (approx /estimates).

For us:

JJ $600k
Hunter $600k
English $675k

For others (unders / overs?)

Talia $625k
Nic Nat $625k
Hanneberry $650k
Hurley $675k
Ziebell $700k
Billings $700k
Polec $725k
Mitch MCGovern $725k

I presume top 50 comes out tomorrow.
This is where i find it hard to take some people on our board with negative comments on our fringe players on small coin, approx 100k.
Is English 6x the player Lewy is. Nope
Is JJ 6x the player Lin Jong, McNeill or Scott is. Nope
This ain't the English premiers league where you can go out and drop 150 million pounds on upgrading your team.
We have a salary cap that demands some players are paid like superstars like the Bont, ( he earns every bit of his salary) and some players earning minimum coin.

Instead of going off on our players that are busting their guts on minimum AFL wage, let's statistically evalute the players who are paid very handsomely that go missing against a team like north like JJ, or timmy who got a bathing against a 33 year old goldy.

I think we are the big dogs at the moment, top of the ladder, Brownlow favourite etc. The media needs us more than we need them at the moment, Bevo can treat them with the disdain they deserve.
Tell that to 360 and "On the Couch". Both tv shows continue to ignore us. Sure, the North win was not a big story, but a change to the top of the ladder IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back