No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norf remembered Pick 1 and made the collective decision to stop working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Hawks supporters. I stopped by a couple of weeks ago to ask you about any questions that you may have for former Recruiting Coordinator Frank Davis. Well, I just released the episode about an hour ago. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the questions. I asked several of them during the interview.

Ep. 97 of A Yank on the Footy is out! In the episode, I sat down with Frank Davis, a long-time member of the Melbourne Demons, and then working as the Recruiting Coordinator of the Hawthorn Hawks. His son, Tony Davis, of the Minnesota Freeze also joins the discussion. I also shared a link to a short listener survey, as I head into my next 100 episode. #australianrulesfootball #aussierules #Football #Podcast #footy https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-62f3g-1087a8f
I found it was easier to get on iTunes. Couldn't get it downloaded from Podbean and I'm not an app on my phone to listen to things. I like to use the phone as a phone and not waste the battery listening to stuff. My Walkman is much better to do that on.
EDIT: Had a listen very interesting. Thanks for including my question. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Knew Jaidyn Stephenson would nail it - it's all in the name: Jai ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back