Autopsy A sodding win in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

was a tad tongue in cheek and I haven’t been bemoaning our plan or our methodology. We going to be very very good soon enough.

I admit had we come up short tonight I wouldn’t feel any less proud of our performance. We’re building for the first time in nearly 20 years and I’m super excited for our future .
Loving what Noble is doing . Love the vibe of the place. I am more engaged that I have been forever .
enjoy the win , it will be our last for the year 😉

We can only pray that we aren’t so ******* stupid that we win another game.

At the end of the day, it was a nothing win with a dads army defence only 2 of whom will be around when this midfield is competing.

We are the dumbest morons on the planet.

Attachments

• 6A4789E1-8C99-486E-AF60-5BBF6239B59F.png
    6A4789E1-8C99-486E-AF60-5BBF6239B59F.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 158

At the end of the day, it was a nothing win with a dads army defence only 2 of whom will be around when this midfield is competing.

Mate if you won tattslotto you would complain about moving up a tax bracket.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got up early to watch the last quarter before work.

Stephenson the only long sleeved player BOG. Predictable?

Defence was terrific. Note the West Coast forward entry just after Stephenson's goal last quarter was destroyed by the porcupine. Multiple North fists smashing the marking contest.

Dumonts smoother late. Zeibel in the last quarter.

No poor disposals from Jy in the second half, playing with a composure he has never shown before.

Going to be fun reading this thread later.

Did you see the attachment? I’m not complaining, just deal in facts.

The only thing I care about is premiership #5, are we closer to it on the back of that? Some will argue for, some against, but it was a great win, fantastic win, but it does not get us closer to number 5.

The ‘culture’ in in tact, the heart is in tact… there are many other positives.

Larkey, Stepho and Zurhaar, LDU, Phillips (might not be a bust), Thomas, Xerri and led brilliantly by Simpkin.

There’s ya positives, sorry for leaving them out

Negatives… one game away from losing Horne and Ben McKay cannot play well with Tarrant and Walkers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you think about it, it’s really ridiculous to tank.

How can an improving team gelling and building a 🏆 culture compare with getting 1 instead of 2 or 3.

Sometimes Pick 1 is a gun, like Walsh. But sometimes it’s Patton and his probing penis.

Pick 2s are rarely shittrucks either
As I said in the gameday thread, I am not worried about missing out on Horne. We still get access to Callaghan, Gibcus, Williams and those types, whilst developing a healthy culture.

Well you are a certified moron with your carping negativity.

Why not * off to the Tef board of self righteous w***ers that he inhabits.

Actually gambling winnings are not taxed at receipt rather in duty at the wager end but your point remains completely on the money. If anyone didn't enjoy that victory they are a mug and really need to consider another pastime.

The best thing about it as well is the quality of the blokes that didn't play. We are finally beginning to build a list with a bit of resilience.

20 years of pain as a supporter and 10 years of BS crap it's totally forgetable all now.
We have a team with so many talented young footballer's that have that X factor . LDU, TT, Powell, Philips.

Simpkin, Stephenson,
The old guard Goldy , cunners.

There is no way we could pull off Nobles game plan without solid execution of the footy. Which requires talented players.

We have solid backline with key position stocks and McKay our Tarrant replacement for the long term.

And to think what we have to choose from coming out of injury , Jed , Polec .
Competitive depth will assure high defensive output with a full list to select from.

We get another key forward or two and we will be a top 4 team.

Bad news, expecting some more blow outs, or fade outs . All a learning curve , for expected output.
Having a 6 day turnaround unfortunately means we may struggle against the scum.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

simpsons___what_a_time.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back