Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm half expecting us to go full Doker. Beat a few of Sydney, West Coast, Richmond and Brissy completely out of the blue but then fall in a heap against the Saints with finals on the line and miss out on %.

In saying that, at this point I'd be ok with that timeline.

Yes, I've read that script before

I thought this was an injury thread, not a mish mash of other issues. Mods, please get the board organised.

I thought this was an injury thread, not a mish mash of other issues. Mods, please get the board organised.

AFL club is Adelaide. Mate, don't come onto our board and ask our mods to do anything. If you don't like this thread, piss off back to your board.

AFL club is Adelaide. Mate, don't come onto our board and ask our mods to do anything. If you don't like this thread, piss off back to your board.
11 posts in 9 years all on Freo board. Just getting used to using BF most likely. 2030 they will work out how to update their team.

11 posts in 9 years all on Freo board. Just getting used to using BF most likely. 2030 they will work out how to update their team.
Haha
Didn’t know you could do that
I was wondering how the hell you knew where they had posted so I clicked on the posts number .
Well you learn something every day 😊👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok
What’s the story with Fyfe ?
Are we icing him ?

Hope Meek gets a run with Lobb out .

I appreciate your sentiment, but I can assure you that I am Freo all the way. I don't know Adelaide got there. I have asked the mods to change it. Anyway, do you agree that the topics are getting blurred.

Don't get why players get injured in the first place. If you're injured just stop being injured, it's that simple, if you're sore just don't be.
In fact, I say why travel!?! Just put on your sparkly slippers and insta-travel supernaturally. What better way to combat this issue. I mean, it's bloody commonsense!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back