Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Wasnt a rebuttal. I agree with you. If anything, consider it an addendum.
I think people who lean right will just think Liz is a dickhead. If she was white, the left would want her tarred and feathered but she’s dark skinned herself, who the fart do the left go after here? Maybe they can still blame the white-man? Liz was just trying to impress her white teammates?

I think people who lean right will just think Liz is a dickhead. If she was white, the left would want her tarred and feathered but she’s dark skinned herself, who the fart do the left go after here? Maybe they can still blame the white-man? Liz was just trying to impress her white teammates?
Gotta love people who invent hypotheticals in their head, then get angry at them.

Some rumours circling that this round will become a bye round because of the number of high profile players who need to isolate and can't play.

Some rumours circling that this round will become a bye round because of the number of high profile players who need to isolate and can't play.

I'm surprised it's not already a bigger issue. In theory, both the Dogs and GCS should all be in isolation if Dunkley is at risk, same with Saints and Port from the other game. That's before you add in GWS and Sydney - plus their opponents.

Yep agreed.
I also think the people who think right will think "She's a d*ckhead ... but she used the same words some of my friends do in private... and we've always argued to be allowed to say those words about people I don't like.... so should she?"
Generalisations are terrible aren't they?

i am not defending her at all until i see the actual facts, but you could also say she gets so much negative press that they cant wait to lay the boots in either,

Negative press can still be accurate and well deserved. Most probably gave her the benefit of the doubt.
But if there is any truth to this alleged incident, then it speaks volumes about her character. Perhaps she wasn't the victim as she claimed to be.
I note that she has chalked it all up to metal health issues. I guess there were no little white males in the vicinity.

Negative press can still be accurate and well deserved. Most probably gave her the benefit of the doubt.
But if there is any truth to this alleged incident, then it speaks volumes about her character. Perhaps she wasn't the victim as she claimed to be.
I note that she has chalked it all up to metal health issues. I guess there were no little white males in the vicinity.
So if the coach was black she would have let it go? I’m starting to think old Liz might be a racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of of campaigners playing up the willfull ignorance around language and context ITT

Try going out for a few beers with mates and calling one of them a C at the bar

The try the same with some random

bUt sHe’S NiGeRiAn

What if I'm a C though, can I then call other people a C as well? What if my dad is a C?

Getting offended at people you made up getting offended. Your lack of self-awareness is mindboggling.

Given that the coach is a woman and there's no male to bash, next cab off the rank must be any TERF's in the squad.

Beating up on TERF's is the latest cause celebre for the radical left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back