Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Lot to love about Atu's game after a couple of nervous one-on-ones early on.

Defended well and created some opportunities with ball in hand, not much more you can ask for.

Atu, Bonar, Perez, McDonald, Atley, Ziebell, Hall, McKay, Tarrant, Corr, Walker……I think we have got our back 6 covered. Atley is going to be up against it next year to hold his spot.

Just need a developing CHB on the list for when Tazz calls time on his career.

Apart from those couple of frees paid against him in D50 he had a faultless game. Loved his work up field, nicely weighted passes to forwards and not rushed in traffic in defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atu, Bonar, Perez, McDonald, Atley, Ziebell, Hall, McKay, Tarrant, Corr, Walker……I think we have got our back 6 covered. Atley is going to be up against it next year to hold his spot.
Add Hayden, Young, Menadue and KT to that list - that's 15 players to fit into 6 - fair to say there is depth there now. probably 2-3 to be delisted/traded you wold think.

I don’t think we should delist Hayden, hes still young, but he does have his challenges ahead of him now..
Reckon Hayden will be deliste, ilikehim but is no good ball in hand so is not an afl defender.reckon his best chance is as a run with player in the midfield, he is tough, discipline and a good athlete

As i have said a long while back (woops just gave away my former identify), Leon Neon Davis.

Very lively, very quick hands, did a few really good things.

He doesn't get cowered by little mistakes here and there. Is an excitement machine with legspeed to explode out of the back.

I think he's already better than Hayden imo.

Faster
Stronger overhead
Cleaner at ground level

But the most important thing is he's an excellent kick.

Hayden will be delisted imo.

Bonar and Atu can co-exist in that backline.

Yeah Hayden is gone. Atu, Ats, Bonar, Perez all can play on medium/smalls and provide rebound. Ziebell and Hall at least another year each. Hayden stiff but worst disposal of the lot and his defensive work is overrated imo. Gives me no joy to say it but he’s done I think.

Atu though - wow, great game.

Yeah Hayden is gone. Atu, Ats, Bonar, Perez all can play on medium/smalls and provide rebound. Ziebell and Hall at least another year each. Hayden stiff but worst disposal of the lot and his defensive work is overrated imo. Gives me no joy to say it but he’s done I think.

Atu though - wow, great game.

The thing that hurts Hayden most is he's a UFA OOC rookie-listed-for-form relatively injury prone player and he's almost the easiest player to delist because I believe we need to if we don't put him back on the senior list. I like him, he's a brave kid and a good bloke but the covid list restrictions mean his chances are done if he can't get on the field in the next month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back