Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can point to their current stage of development etc, but geez over the long run, all I can think of when I think of Freo is that they have no soul or spirit.

It's just so rare that they ever surprise you or make a strong statement. If they were my team, I would have given up on AFL years ago.

We're really going to regret losing to this Richmond side come the end of the season.
I always regret losing to Richmond. Why wait until the end of the season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS still being in the finals race is pretty good for us. Team with a lot of talent, could quite easily take the chocolates next week against Port & also give Geelong a good run for the money the week after.

GWS still being in the finals race is pretty good for us. Team with a lot of talent, could quite easily take the chocolates next week against Port & also give Geelong a good run for the money the week after.
Yes be nice a few teams to win against those around us.
Although GWS just as likely to be a precentage boost for them.
Depends which team turns up.

Unless he became a Lion in which case we would have to learn to love him.

It'd take at a minimum some counseling, an ongoing bigfoooty support group and shed loads of booze. And then it'd still be a maybe.

They were discussing this on the first crack last night

Imagine being in the gun for the upcoming Collingwood coaching role.

Applicant (lets just say it's Vossy): "Gee, I know it's been a tough year, but there's still a fair bit of talent on the list, not only that but because we won the wooden spoon we get pick 1, plus Nick Daicos. We'll be climbing back up the ladder before you know it."

Collingwood: "ummmmm, no, unfortunately we traded out both our first & second round draft picks. But we still get Nick Daicos...... and the Doggies second round draft pick.....

Please let it happen. Pies for the spoon.

I know hindsight is 2020, but that could've been Pick 1 & Nick Daicos. (if they finish last)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back