Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean when we do
If you watched the HK video Kurve posted

You would see the plan probably will go vax em up, release some shackles and let a bit of infection kick in, if the system can handle it keep it going if it cant lockdown rinse and repeat

It is good news that 97% of hospitalisation in the US is unvaxed and 99% of deaths is unvaxxed....so most smart people will be vaxxed and natural selection will take care of the sovereign citizens who do their own research

qld premier in a 3 bedroom suite for her quarantine.

what A joke.

I did my first stint in a 2 bedroom, self-contained suite in Perth. I did my next in a one bedroom self contained unit in Perth. I use a week of annual leave and work gives me a week of fully paid discretionary leave. They pay for all of it, provided I agree to stay in WA for 12 weeks after my quarantine period (it is actually 13 weeks dues to the roster) so 15 weeks in total.

I'll be doing another one within probably the next month, I'll see what I end up in that one.

Does it matter what she's in as long as she can't leave it?

I did my first stint in a 2 bedroom, self-contained suite in Perth. I did my next in a one bedroom self contained unit in Perth. I use a week of annual leave and work gives me a week of fully paid discretionary leave. They pay for all of it, provided I agree to stay in WA for 12 weeks after my quarantine period (it is actually 13 weeks dues to the roster) so 15 weeks in total.

I'll be doing another one within probably the next month, I'll see what I end up in that one.

Does it matter what she's in as long as she can't leave it?
3 bedroom suite should go to families. Not singles.

If you watched the HK video Kurve posted

You would see the plan probably will go vax em up, release some shackles and let a bit of infection kick in, if the system can handle it keep it going if it cant lockdown rinse and repeat

It is good news that 97% of hospitalisation in the US is unvaxed and 99% of deaths is unvaxxed....so most smart people will be vaxxed and natural selection will take care of the sovereign citizens who do their own research
We've had ample time to get our health system up to scratch. If we're still locking down with a high % vaccinated, then Australia will never return to a sense of normality. I didn't agree with the protests on the weekend, but I'll be absolutely joining them if we ever get to what I posted.

We've had ample time to get our health system up to scratch. If we're still locking down with a high % vaccinated, then Australia will never return to a sense of normality. I didn't agree with the protests on the weekend, but I'll be absolutely joining them if we ever get to what I posted.
I dont think they will be as trigger happy when everyone is vaxed up, who wants to be, unless something really major happens like a new vax dodging variant

It will also be post election

I dont think they will be as trigger happy when everyone is vaxed up, who wants to be, unless something really major happens like a new vax dodging variant

It will also be post election
I think you might find regional areas will absolutely implement harsh restrictions even if the majority are vaccinated. Most capitals have dealt with it and have experience but can you imagine if there's an outbreak in Hobart what would happen? It would be chaos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe I'm wasting brain cells typing this...

So if someone on Day 12 gets covid and we don't test them, they will be released into the community on Day 14/15 and spread it.

If they get tested on Day 12 and test positive, they will restart their 14 day quarantine saving the community from the spread.
Like i said anything before day 11 is stat padding, why don't these agenda driven politicians tell us what day these iso positives are sitting on.

Good to see the more traditional Novavax is looking positive during the testing phase. I'll be keeping my eye out on it's efficacy and safety. Maybe there will be a vaccine I would be willing to take by the middle of next year. Hopefully >90% efficacy and no adverse side effects during the next stage of trials and roll out.

It will take a few years.
We'll get to about 60% vaxxed, 70 at a stretch. A few thousand will die. 2 years behind the western world.
Then we'll separate in to 3 categories. Those that realise death is natural and move on with life, which will be the majority thankfully. Those that will be scarred by fear messaging and be germaphobes. Those scarred by lockdowns and will be left on their own by governments, to deal with the trauma.
Nah, genuine anti vaxxers are a small bunch, there's a fairly large contingent of idiots who have been swept up into 'freedom' rallies, but the second they realise they can't travel, go to football, etc, their commitment to the cause will flag and they will get heir vaccine. We'll get the 80 per cent.

She is 2x Pz should be in home quarantine at the most until a negative test

Happy for her to do it at home but she still needs to do the 2 weeks.
3 bedroom suite should go to families. Not singles.

Maybe they have a heap of 3 bedroom suites with not too many families coming back. The will know exactly who and how many are coming back from overseas.

Happy for her to do it at home but she still needs to do the 2 weeks.

Maybe they have a heap of 3 bedroom suites with not too many families coming back. The will know exactly who and how many are coming back from overseas.
Nope. Brisbane currently has a big shortage of quarantine hotels. They were having to ship people up to the sunshine coast the other day they were so short.

The next few days will be "critical" in determining when the lockdown might be scaled back, Ms Berejiklian said today.

"We have a mind to hoping that our future is one of living as freely as possible, while keeping our community safe," she said.

"That is why the next few days…they are very critical in our thinking, in terms of what life beyond July 31 looks like and that will impact on what kind of support we feel we need to give communities."

The next few days will be "critical" in determining when the lockdown might be scaled back, Ms Berejiklian said today.

"We have a mind to hoping that our future is one of living as freely as possible, while keeping our community safe," she said.

"That is why the next few days…they are very critical in our thinking, in terms of what life beyond July 31 looks like and that will impact on what kind of support we feel we need to give communities."

God i hope she just comes out and announces the end of all restrictions.
With any luck it will spread to every state in the thousands, and then we can move on from these endless ******* lockdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back