Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think there was one community transmission during/after the BLM protests? You'll be fine guys, this will be no different.

No delta then though. That's where NSW ****ed up, thinking that they were dealing with something that was the same as before. In reality this isn't smoking a cigarette dangerous, this is smoking a cigarette next to a petrol bowser in 48 degree heat dangerous. If you look at the insane transmission rates overseas you can see how easily it blows up now. Delta is supercharged COVID. BLM was stupid to do as well but just because dumb *s ran across the freeway drunk doesn't make the next guy that does it any less idiotic.

No delta then though. That's where NSW f’ed up, thinking that they were dealing with something that was the same as before. In reality this isn't smoking a cigarette dangerous, this is smoking a cigarette next to a petrol bowser in 48 degree heat dangerous. If you look at the insane transmission rates overseas you can see how easily it blows up now. Delta is supercharged COVID. BLM was stupid to do as well but just because dumb fu**s ran across the freeway drunk doesn't make the next guy that does it any less idiotic.
I reckon we get the Head Of Marketing at Delta across to Saints, doing a great job

I reckon we get the Head Of Marketing at Delta across to Saints, doing a great job

You don't think the transmission rates have gone up overseas? The UK are at about 250k new cases a week with about 70% vaccinated. Still have 450 a week dying at the moment. It's not the same disease, it's morphed into something much worse. I assume you're a younger guy so probably think you're invincible, we all did that when we were young.

Delta doesn't need to market itself it's like the Richmond three peat of viruses at the moment.

You don't think the transmission rates have gone up overseas? The UK are at about 250k new cases a week with about 70% vaccinated. Still have 450 a week dying at the moment. It's not the same disease, it's morphed into something much worse. I assume you're a younger guy so probably think you're invincible, we all did that when we were young.

Delta doesn't need to market itself it's like the Richmond three peat of viruses at the moment.
I’m just doing some lite-trolling. I’m certainly not as invested as some, but I also don’t want to razz people too hard as I know it’s difficult for everyone, and some are genuinely distraught over the whole saga.
I certainly don’t think I’m invincible, I carry a “Memento Mori” coin with me to remind me as such. But I’m certainly not afraid of Delta either.

I’m just doing some lite-trolling. I’m certainly not as invested as some, but I also don’t want to razz people too hard as I know it’s difficult for everyone, and some are genuinely distraught over the whole saga.
I certainly don’t think I’m invincible, I carry a “Memento Mori” coin with me to remind me as such. But I’m certainly not afraid of Delta either.

That's what the Hillsong member in LA was sprouting to the congregation... that and stuff about god saving him & that ventilators were a joke.

Nek minnit.

Oops.

Accept no substitutes, South melbourne market dimmies and don’t forget the spring rolls there fantastic as well.
And as much as they say on the packet there is now way the ones from Woollies are the same as the market ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not personally afraid of it either tbh, but the more of it there is around the more lockdowns there will be, and that's bad for business.

I'm not personally afraid of it either tbh, but the more of it there is around the more lockdowns there will be, and that's bad for business.

Pretty bad when healthy 30 yo are dying though. I'm vaccinated but my kids aren't.

1627282830427.png
Yeah, doesn't look too scary...

Couple of interesting articles about the impacts of rooftop solar.

You could think the first article points to a big problem with oversupply on the grid from household solar which may then affect the take up of rooftop solar.

The second article shows a possible alternate way to manage the stresses on the grid by installing smaller local batteries and therefore removing the need for every roof top solar owner to go and buy a household battery.

I'm pretty sure they knocked back the Vic request for more vaccines lol, so it's bizarre they would have the confidence to publicly ask for more pfizer vaccines from the rest of the states. Politics is a strange game. As much as I've given NSW credit for how they've handled the crisis so far, this outbreak has really damaged Gladys's reputation.
That said, I did have faith they could get on top of things early. How can you get on top of things when citizens are ignoring rules? Families are still gathering in Sydney and it's spreading rapidly through that contact.
Perhaps by putting in the same restrictions as every other state does to get on top of the delta strain and by then enforcing those rules like every other state does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back