List Mgmt. 2021 draft pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies if anyone else has started a draft thread for this year, I couldn't find one so far:

As it stands at the time of writing we are 9th with five rounds to go in the H&A season. That gives us picks 10, 16, 27, 29, 42 & 47 in November.

Obviously this will change when we threepeat, but for those of us interested in the draft until then...

What are our pressing needs ?

Who do you like the look of out of this year's prospects ?

What do you think will be our draft strategy with all these fat picks ?

Fox Sports had a crack at it today:

If we could somehow trade up into the top 5-10, I’d take Callaghan or Goater (imagine having the GOAT on your list)

Otherwise Ward or Sonsie

Jack Williams if he slips with one of our 2nd rounders

If we could somehow trade up into the top 5-10, I’d take Callaghan or Goater (imagine having the GOAT on your list)

Otherwise Ward or Sonsie

Jack Williams if he slips with one of our 2nd rounders
Like Callaghan but geez he's rocketed into Top 5 calculations since the start of the year !

Any love for Jye Amiss the dead eye dick ? 195cm KPF and has kicked 41 goals 8 or something this year (in the WAFL 3rds admittedly).

I like the look of Mathew Roberts (bit of Matty Knights about him) high workrate extractor mid from SA.

8c99d058ed583605926c18d69bd64f55.jpeg
Him, Josh Rachele and one of the WA KPFs would do nicely thanks Santa.

Like Callaghan but geez he's rocketed into Top 5 calculations since the start of the year !

Any love for Jye Amiss the dead eye dick ? 195cm KPF and has kicked 41 goals 8 or something this year (in the WAFL 3rds admittedly).

I like the look of Mathew Roberts (bit of Matty Knights about him) high workrate extractor mid from SA.

View attachment 1185170
Him, Josh Rachele and one of the WA KPFs would do nicely thanks Santa.
Geez that kids I knighters doppelganger...lols...

Lambert couldn’t make our vfl team, he’d have to have improved 500% to warrant interest
Late bloomer. Killing it at Frankston. Dunno about 500% but 2 years ago we won the flag in both seniors and reserves. Now we're on the decline towards mediocrity. When ya consider George Costanzass is spudding it up on good coin he could easily serve up that output for a pittance.

Late bloomer. Killing it at Frankston. Dunno about 500% but 2 years ago we won the flag in both seniors and reserves. Now we're on the decline towards mediocrity. When ya consider George Costanzass is spudding it up on good coin he could easily serve up that output for a pittance.
You’ve gotta remember players like George and aarts are good at vfl level, we want a higher ceiling than that

It comes to the point of do we want to give a finals experience to the likes of Mansel, RCD (if he gets selected) and the other guys who haven’t played. Or drop down and get better picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just 2 players that were talked up during their draft years as being big body inside mids that could also play time foward

Both players at the Brisbane Lions and possible to be moved as unlikely to get much midfield or game time

Ely Smith 20 years old
188cm 92kgs

Connor McFadyen
190cm 95kgs

Didn't we bid for McFayden?

Just 2 players that were talked up during their draft years as being big body inside mids that could also play time foward

Both players at the Brisbane Lions and possible to be moved as unlikely to get much midfield or game time

Ely Smith 20 years old
188cm 92kgs

Connor McFadyen
190cm 95kgs
Ely Smith would be a good steal. They can't ask much for a kid that can't get a game. What were we given for Corey Ellis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back