Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 20 - Dogs v Crows Sat July 31st 12:20pm EST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let them have their fun.
We have Sam Darcy this year and Jordan Croft next year. Personally, I'd rookie Ewan McPherson and Cody Raak too.
They can have their fun I will wait on draft night and don’t worry I will have mine then they can’t match a bid on Mac Andrew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That they have done well to not pay frees when players stage. Great thing is, unlike Butts, Weightman doesn't stage. Your defenders should keep a cooler head in future and not give away silly frees
his biggest conundrum was what foot he was going to launch off for his dive. that desperate for a goal against a bottom team, bit sad really.

his biggest conundrum was what foot he was going to launch off for his dive. that desperate for a goal against a bottom team, bit sad really.

Of all the things to have a cry about, you pick a free where the Adelaide was caught doing something real dumb. Just don't throw the guy, it's not hard.

Of all the things to have a cry about, you pick a free where the Adelaide was caught doing something real dumb. Just don't throw the guy, it's not hard.
throw? ******* hell it he actually threw him he'd be halfway back to melbourne

If you looked at the stats but not the score, you'd probably think the Dogs won by around 4 goals. Adelaide struggled going forward, lacked poise but were hardly disgraced.

Dogs had 14 more scoring shots and were missing half their backline.

Back