No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was poorly umpired and poorly commentated and was not actually that good a spectacle

That result was one that anybody who had to suffer through Jobe Watsons 'special' commentary can get behind.
If you had to pick between Jobe Watson and Ian Thorpe as the last commentator on earth, would you consider sepuku instead?

If we're to meet Sydney in the finals, I'm confident in our boys to do the job. I get every week and every game has its own variables, but we we're just going as a team a few weeks ago, with many key players out of the side. Our form is improving at the right time and the band is close to full strength. Still a while to go but quietly confident no matter the opponent. Go Dogs!!

If we're to meet Sydney in the finals, I'm confident in our boys to do the job. I get every week and every game has its own variables, but we we're just going as a team a few weeks ago, with many key players out of the side. Our form is improving at the right time and the band is close to full strength. Still a while to go but quietly confident no matter the opponent. Go Dogs!!

Agree as long as we can get Keath back with no hiccups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played as bad as we could have and they had a bunch of luck inside 50 and barely beat us to be honest. They just don’t have the power and talent around the ball and in chaos that we do.

we would beat them no dramas when it matters

The larger you are as a key forward, the more you get away with blatant shoves in the back.

Franklin, Hawkins and Dixon always just shove their opponents in the back and get away with it.
Hawkins at every ruck contest just shoves his opponent in the back with both hands and then picks it up free as the commentators commend his "strength".

Was smart by Keath to ruck from behind him to stop him from getting the easy push but if the umpires actually paid the frees it wouldn't be necessary.

Top 4 almost confirmed. Almost.

Gonna take something really special or bad to change it. Swans have an easy draw but may still struggle after ports win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back