No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just tried a ladder predictor. Had Essendon, Carlton, Eagles and Richmond all on 40 points, reasonably comparable percentages, finishing 8th-11th.

Wierd season that 10 wins can make finals but should be an entertaining finish.
AFL and the broadcasters would be happy in that scenario. Maintains interest in more games over the final couple of rounds.

Imagine if it was Suns, Saints, North and Freo in contention. Three quarters of Melbourne would turn off and watch some other sport :D
I like the idea of mortal combat like the ancient gladiators in the Colosseum.

If it were GWS :thumbsdown:, Essendon :thumbsdown:, Richmond :thumbsdown: and some club we don't mind too much (say Freo :thumbsu:) it could be quite entertaining.

Jack Billings has laid just one tackle in the past three weeks.

I like the idea of mortal combat like the ancient gladiators in the Colosseum.

If it were GWS :thumbsdown:, Essendon :thumbsdown:, Richmond :thumbsdown: and some club we don't mind too much (say Freo :thumbsu:) it could be quite entertaining.

One rep per team, in the octagon. I've been proposing this for a while. The Bulldogs send in Libba.

That St Kilda in no mans land thread on MB is nearly as delusional as the Carlton arriving thread.

After they got one win all their supporters rushed into there to say how they are a “Smokey” and will do damage if they make finals.

Then they lost a game and all stopped talking :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back