Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Largely due to the advice and commentary of this board, i've made the prelim in both BF21 and my cashie and winning those are my only objective.

I have one trade left and can afford to trade Bolton-Marshall. If I hold off and keep the trade for a LTI, Bolton will go down 25-30k and Marshall will go up around 30-40k which will make that trade impossible. Holding off a week means getting a Sidebottom type which wouldn't be the end of the world.

Marshall will also give me ruck coverage which is always handy.

Smart move boys?

20210802_114439.jpg
20210802_114420.jpg

Think Sharp > Miller.

Also don’t have Macrae, but think I’m the underdog in two main cashies and both opponents have him, so if Macrae doesn’t hit the heights and Miller keeps on keeping on l, it might give me a slender chance.
Slender chance seems better than none.

Last trade …Taranto M8 to anyone <480k.

Ideally wait until prelims, but don’t want to miss the boat on a value play like I did with C Guthrie this week. (Cost me 90pts)

Cerra 460k looks like he’s coming home with a wet sail to fill Fyfe’s void. Gaffs had 3 tons on the bounce too…

Any suggestions?? Or hold a week?

Not sure what is up with him at the moment. Personally I would hold but I can see why you would trade him. Good luck with what you decide Kenty :thumbsu:

Old me would trade Bolton the campaigner in a heartbeat even though I only have 1 trade left.

New me though is trying to be more of a smart kenty as I know as soon as I do the trade that I'll get hit with a season ending injury. That's how the sc Gods work.

Hmmm. 🤔

Last trade …Taranto M8 to anyone <480k.

Ideally wait until prelims, but don’t want to miss the boat on a value play like I did with C Guthrie this week. (Cost me 90pts)

Cerra 460k looks like he’s coming home with a wet sail to fill Fyfe’s void. Gaffs had 3 tons on the bounce too…

Any suggestions?? Or hold a week?

I would go the poor mans Touk (Fiorini) $468k 5 round Avg 106 and 3 round average 117

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laverde was subbed off late (shoulder), even though Rutten kind of let it slip that they were looking for someone to take off for Ham. Do recall he had shoulder knocks.
Langford copped some 'knocks' per Rutten
Didn't see anything re Heppell thumb, but the others seem possible. Fingers crossed.

Laverde was subbed off late (shoulder), even though Rutten kind of let it slip that they were looking for someone to take off for Ham. Do recall he had shoulder knocks.
Langford copped some 'knocks' per Rutten
Didn't see anything re Heppell thumb, but the others seem possible. Fingers crossed.

Langford is hamstring, test on Essendon's website.

If he's cooked, I'll go Langers > Dale with my last trade and then cross everything for the last two weeks...

If he's cooked, I'll go Langers > Dale with my last trade and then cross everything for the last two weeks...

Have Taranto in the MIDs, Langford up forward, one trade left. Think the midfield will net / bleed more points this week in cashies though.
Probably still getting Touk Miller in (unless Taranto goes really well Friday night, but just seems impossible in his role).

Lizard Blakey, Paddy Wow, come on down, you super-sexy F5/F6 warriors. (Shame for Langford, he's structurally important / handy for the Bombers.)
IrF8.gif

See you next year lol.
tenor (6).gif

Dale a súper option fwiw, best of luck 🙏🤞

Taranto will go 100+ this week with Hopper out, will love the contested ball at the skinny GMHBA.
Got to be guaranteed more mid minutes. There’s nothing worse than a negative role change for a player late in the season.

Lunchmeat’s role change late last year was delicious however 😀

Last edited:
Taranto will go 100+ this week with Hopper out, will love the contested ball at the skinny GMHBA.
Got to be guaranteed more mid minutes. There’s nothing more than a negative role change for a player late in the season.

Lunchmeat’s role change late last year was delicious however 😀
Thought of that, but honestly <insert homer it's just a little airborne gif>

Three trades left. Need to win this week.

Weakest on field player is Daniher. Daniher to either Dunkley, Hall or Marshall (facilitated by a bench downgrade).

Or, Jelly to Steele and leave Daniher at F6.

Daniher is a spud, but Steele is killing me each week and provides a great captain option.

???

Weakest on field player is Daniher. Daniher to either Dunkley, Hall or Marshall (facilitated by a bench downgrade).

Daniher is a spud, but Steele is killing me each week and provides a great captain option.

???

Daniher>Hall and if Jelly is out you could still go Jelly>Fiorini with a 2nd trade

???
Could you do Daniher to Sidebum in 1 trade? Leaves you 2 trades to 1 down/1 up next week?
Sidey role change with Pendles out has him back to decent scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back