Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to interesting seeing the outcry once people start getting turned away if they are not vaccinated.

Got my popcorn ready.

I will be vaccinated, so can enter a shop to buy it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Why would a business want to turn away a sale, who do you think that would really punish.

Why would a business want to turn away a sale, who do you think that would really punish.
I wouldn't turn away business. Seems stupid.

But starting to happen in Europe.

Moreso pubs, cafes, travel and restaurants. But some countries including shopping centres.

Um No. It'll purely be case numbers as every single other state does not give a flying f*** about vaccination rates. You have more than 10 cases a day? Border closed!

Vic's tail from this lockdown is proving very long, shows NSW will be in mockdown until at least Christmas.

NSW look very likely to end the lockdown at the end of August and let it rip.
I reckon it is a great move, the bed wetters in this state would never consider it, too busy making sure their night light stays on 24/7.

No doubt once NSW let it rip, Scotty will cease all lockdown payments and it will hopefully force the other nanny states to get a move on so we can get back to actually living our lives.

I wouldn't turn away business. Seems stupid.

But starting to happen in Europe.

Moreso pubs, cafes, travel and restaurants. But some countries including shopping centres.

Watch it be abolished by the end of the year over there, money talks. i mentioned this very thing to the tigers last week, as soon as i mentioned cancelling or downgrading my membership the tone in their voice changed very quickly.

Watch it be abolished by the end of the year over there, money talks. i mentioned this very thing to the tigers last week, as soon as i mentioned cancelling or downgrading my membership the tone in their voice changed very quickly.

Did you attack the Tigers customer service membership hotline person on the phone the way you attacked the customer service employee at Coles or wherever it was for asking about your lack of mask?

Because the risk of an outbreak means a lockdown and turning away all sales?
Not even just an outbreak - it's enough that there is just the risk of becoming a covid hot spot, closing down for a while and paying to clean your shop from top to bottom.

Because the risk of an outbreak means a lockdown and turning away all sales?
So why would you knock back sales when you are open then, c'mon dude think about it. How many people are you going to turn away before you realise the till is empty and you will have no sales ever again because you needed to close down.

The West Australian reporting today that the Minerals Council has done a deal with the Federal Government to secure upto 100,000 doses of vaccine so that resource sector workers can be fully vaccinated and also community members of the areas they work in (beats blowing up their rock art I suppose). Moving forward the Minerals Council has said that once the workforce is vaccinated, companies would then implement a no jab, no access policy to their minesites.

I can 100% see this happening and have posted as much ages ago. Our employers will tell us that it's all in the name of health and safety for their workforce and they're looking after us when in actual fact, it's doing nothing more than protecting their assets. They always say that their number 1 assets are their people but we're really nothing more than a consumable.

I'll be interested to see how it plays out if it happens because the resource sector are currently having massive problems while the borders are closed in being able to source enough labour, particularly shutdown crews. There are 10s of thousands of work being pulled each shutdown because of the lack of numbers.

I reckon it is a great move, the bed wetters in this state would never consider it, too busy making sure their night light stays on 24/7.

No doubt once NSW let it rip, Scotty will cease all lockdown payments and it will hopefully force the other nanny states to get a move on so we can get back to actually living our lives.
yeah thats not going to happen...

So why would you knock back sales when you are open then, c'mon dude think about it. How many people are you going to turn away before you realise the till is empty and you will have no sales ever again because you needed to close down.
How many customers do you gain promoting a COVID safe environment.......

Think Happy Thoughts, Be Well, Everything is Awesome.

I think the Astrazenica is 12 weeks

It is 12 but there is mention of it being reduced in some cases to 8 and it can be as lower. I'll be asking if I can get it earlier as I will be travelling to work in out back WA and staying there for 3 months so won't be anywhere near civilisation to enable me to get my 2nd jab at 12 weeks.

She's parroting the same rubbish she was before the last lockdown. Using the end date of the current lockdown as a realistic goal when everyone knows its not realistic. She uses it to rabbit on and avoid answering the actual questions. Come the 28th August she will change tune and announce another extension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many customers or family members of customers do you kill by not taking precautions?

On the other side of the coin, there are actually businesses turning away people who have been vaccinated with AZ. Something to do with 5G and nanobots or whatever, and I'm being serious.

Actually you should get out and ask them all, most are over it and couldn't care less. It's only the big corporation companies acting all high and mighty.

The club won't have a choice it it's coming from the AFL / governments.

The club won't have a choice it it's coming from the AFL / governments.
Do we actually imagine they changed any policy because ol' mate got emotional over the phone?

On the other side of the coin, there are actually businesses turning away people who have been vaccinated with AZ. Something to do with 5G and nanobots or whatever, and I'm being serious.
Those people can't be helped, probably the same people who look up into the sky and go " hmmm i think it might rain better get my coat and umbrella " despite it being 35 degrees and not a cloud in sight.

How many customers or family members of customers do you kill by not taking precautions?
Don't get me wrong. My vaccination is booked and personally I want it. Just like my annual flu jab.

But those thinking they won't be coerced into it due to restrictions on freedoms are in for a rude shock.

Mainly due to the prevailing attitude you just displayed. If you don't vaccinate you not helping to keep us safe, and responsible for possible COVID deaths

Maybe we should make the unvaccinated wear a yellow star so us vaccinated know to keep our distance if we see them in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back