Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionable is in the eye of the beholder. Just because I don't espouse wildly and often outrageously kneejerk left wing and effeminate views, it doesn't make me wrong.
Effeminate 😂😂😂😂😂

Papa G adds some much needed contrast to this board. Without him everything would devolve into one big clique soggy sayo fest.
Ah the ‘old silent majority’ gambit.
The right are very vocal here, they pretend they are ‘centrist’. Or more truthfully, they’ve been conned into thinking they are centrist.

Bare cupboard? There are at least 10 people on that list that would do a better job at PM than Morrison. Probably more.
10? Lol. You could pick an average bloke at random off the street and he'd probably be odds-on to do a better job than Morrison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The right are very vocal here, they pretend they are ‘centrist’. Or more truthfully, they’ve been conned into thinking they are centrist.
Their arguments always get weirdly homophobic for no reason too.

I want to believe that Albo / Labor would have a better plan than ScoMo with the vaccine roll-out, but if his grand plan is to offer cash incentives of $300 to encourage people to get vaccinated, I don't have much hope.

People want to get vaccinated, but they don't trust the AZ jab due to the minuscule chance of blot clots forming. Educate people instead of dangling money in front of them ffs.

Lol Sydney families hit with huge bills from Centrelink during a pandemic.
Meanwhile Gerry Harvey and Lachlan Murdoch get to keep their millions in jobkeeper in spite of massive profits.
Typical Gov picking the low hanging fruit.
Makes you furious.
Then again, Scomo does follow the Prosperity Gospel.

Conned by what or who exactly?
Isn't suggesting that they aren't what they think they are exactly what you accuse 'them' of doing?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The problem is far to many bogans and non engaged voters drink that koolaid.
Literally anything would be better than the liberal party and sqomo at the moment.
Bill Shorten was everywhere, lack of media presence wasn't an issue. So either Rupert had a different strategy of giving him enough rope to hang himself, and for Albo it is just complete ignorance for most of the time, or Albanese isn't actually doing as much and saying as much as Bill.

I'm not convinced it's just a case of koolaid with that one.

Wouldn’t knock the 300 on the basis the money would go straight back into the economy which will need a kick once Sydney gets its s**t together. So bonus of helping fix the problem to slow down spread though vaccinations and have contact tracers get in front of the virus and a little cash to spend once out and about.

Bill Shorten was everywhere, lack of media presence wasn't an issue. So either Rupert had a different strategy of giving him enough rope to hang himself, and for Albo it is just complete ignorance for most of the time, or Albanese isn't actually doing as much and saying as much as Bill.

I used to be sick of the sight of Shorten but gee Scomo is a whole other level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back