Preview Changes v Adelaide - Round 22, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hibbo never should have been dropped. Anyway, best he slots into Hunts spot. His experience will be valuable come finals.
Probably not but I think the coaching staff wanted a bit more attack from the HBF'er and unfortunately Hibo doesn't offer a lot of that anymore

Probably not but I think the coaching staff wanted a bit more attack from the HBF'er and unfortunately Hibo doesn't offer a lot of that anymore
To that end, wouldn't mind a look a Declase, either directly in that role, or push Gus to the backline like he did Monday night, and roll Declase to the wing.

Goody saying Tmac still not right for this weekend.

OUT: HUNT, AVB, SPARROW.

IN: WEID, HIBBO, JONES (SUB).

I don't really think there is a great need to bring Weideman in. Thought against West Coast our forward balance looked back to the way it was in the first 6 weeks when Tmac and Jacko were our tall forwards.

That being said if he can manufacture a 3-4 goal game and we can boost his trade value I won't be upset.

I don't really think there is a great need to bring Weideman in. Thought against West Coast our forward balance looked back to the way it was in the first 6 weeks when Tmac and Jacko were our tall forwards.

That being said if he can manufacture a 3-4 goal game and we can boost his trade value I won't be upset.
Yeah I agree, but I'd still like to give him a run before finals- Conditions for Sunday looking like they'll be pretty good so may be the best week for it.

Of all the games we haven't been able to attend this year, this is almost the one I'm most disappointed about, Sun forecasted for the MCG after we've just sewn up a top 4 spot, would have been hell fun. Remember the atmosphere of the final game of 2018 against the Giants after we'd beaten the Eagles to book our spot in the top 8? It was a relatively small crowd, but it was 30-35k Melbourne supporters drinking beers and just ******* enjoying being at the football.

Of all the games we haven't been able to attend this year, this is almost the one I'm most disappointed about, Sun forecasted for the MCG after we've just sewn up a top 4 spot, would have been hell fun. Remember the atmosphere of the final game of 2018 against the Giants after we'd beaten the Eagles to book our spot in the top 8? It was a relatively small crowd, but it was 30-35k Melbourne supporters drinking beers and just ******* enjoying being at the football.

This is a great call. I was at that game and it was party time.

We were absolutely purring. Run down tackles all over the ground, our pressure was insane and we were clinical going forward.

Was high fives all round

This is a great call. I was at that game and it was party time.

We were absolutely purring. Run down tackles all over the ground, our pressure was insane and we were clinical going forward.

Was high fives all round

Agree. Was also there and it was just a bloody good atmosphere. Team played so well that day, I still remember the ANB goal resulting from Frost winning the ball at CHB and just launching it forward.

Think Hibberd for Hunt is relatively obvious. Let Riv and Bowey take the lead as rebounding defenders.
Jordon sub.
If Declase is ready for AFL lets have a look at him in preference to Vanders. Melk lucky we don't have a lot else to come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that’s Jonesy officially done now you’d think. Hard to see him getting a game next week unless top 4 positions couldn’t change, making it a dead rubber, which is unlikely.

Interesting that McDonald is still out. Wasn't there some Richmond supporter Muppet on the Gold Coast game day thread speculating that McDonald wasn’t injured and we're just resting him because the game was a walk over so we're manipulating the system. Two weeks is a long time to just be resting methinks.

Damn the Bulldogs for tossing it against the Hawks. Big chance now for Port to finish top 2 so one of the vic sides will have to go to Adelaide. Melb have to win their last two .

Damn the Bulldogs for tossing it against the Hawks. Big chance now for Port to finish top 2 so one of the vic sides will have to go to Adelaide. Melb have to win their last two .
Port should not scare us anywhere. Let the chips fall where they may, we are good enough to beat anyone anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back