#6 Luke Jackson - Going west (life is peaceful there)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely he takes home the Rising Star award now. Another excellent game last night.

200cm moves like Pendlebury and gaining more confidence in aerial contests with each passing week. What a freak!

These stats are him compared to all ruckmen in the league not rising stars

View attachment 1202545
Those are some ******* weird stats lol but regardless the guys phenomenal for a second year ruck. Gawn wasn't even in the team till like his 5th season or something

Those are some ******* weird stats lol but regardless the guys phenomenal for a second year ruck. Gawn wasn't even in the team till like his 5th season or something
yeah they are selective as *

Apparently his disposal efficiency is the same as Macrae and Pendelbury as well. But that was Barrett saying that, so could be inaccurate

Just had a look his disposal efficiency is actually higher than Macrae and Pendelbury
Haha probably alot more handballs than them but he's the cleanest big bloke in the league below their knees, he is quick, he can take a congested mark.
Couldn't think of a player to compare him to them it him me, he's the next Adam Goodes

Haha probably alot more handballs than them but he's the cleanest big bloke in the league below their knees, he is quick, he can take a congested mark.
Couldn't think of a player to compare him to them it him me, he's the next Adam Goodes
1628650614963.png

Very typical for ruckman though.

Yeah Goodes is a pretty good call

On Gus and Gawny he was asked if he struggles to live away from home

'nup'

He loves Melbourne
Not many inter state players want to leave Melbourne when they get here

My only concern would have been the lockdowns being in place the whole time he has been here might have made h8im home sick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness Gawn was injured a lot early days but yeah Jacko just oozes talent.

"Wanna experience Melbourne more like down south... up north."

"What's up north?"

"Dunno."

😂
He's a bloody space cadet lol, could see ya fistful of beers down talking absolute ******* nonsense with the bloke at 4 in the morning

He's a bloody space cadet lol, could see ya fistful of beers down talking absolute ******* nonsense with the bloke at 4 in the morning

Actually he said he's no longer interested extraplanetary colonisation.

He seems like the kind of bloke that would get absolutely ******* paralytic every time he gets on it, pass out early then have a second wind, wearing some random hoodie he got from * knows where and be one of the last standing.....you know those people?

He seems like the kind of bloke that would get absolutely ******* paralytic every time he gets on it, pass out early then have a second wind, wearing some random hoodie he got from fu** knows where and be one of the last standing.....you know those people?
That just painted the most vivid picture in my mind ... I absolutely do know those people, and you are spot on

That just painted the most vivid picture in my mind ... I absolutely do know those people, and you are spot on
Greens out after one hit of a joint then two hours later is raving harder than anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back