Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
A couple of teams have stopped updating their lists which is a little disappointing. My team is struggling through, over the last couple of weeks a few of my bigger names have gone down higgins, williams, mills and dusty.

Hopefully the top 4 possession getters for 2021 can carry the team over the line like they have most of the year (Mitchell, wines, macrae, laird).

Goodluck for finals everyone.
Yeah theres always a couple sadly, we'll have to replace them i guess. GL for the finals guys! Except when playing me in which case bad luck. Also Bowski id like a refund on the Curnow trade please *ing finals comes around and Hooker & Duryea is out and Curnow makes a miraculos return playing his 1st game in over 2 yrs. Sigh

Bowski

Club Legend
May 14, 2007
Shenanigan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic
Also Bowski id like a refund on the Curnow trade please f*n finals comes around and Hooker & Duryea is out and Curnow makes a miraculos return playing his 1st game in over 2 yrs. Sigh
I wish I could say I had the inside word but just dumb luck I'm afraid. Having cracked my knee-cap myself along with a variety of other knee issues I wouldn't be getting excited just yet...

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong

Drew23

Premiership Player
May 12, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah just saw that too

Projections are BS in my opinion. Even for those of us who have paid for it, it shouldn't be a stat behind a paywall that decides the outcome of a final.

They've turned the paywall off but yeah a bit shitty, but so was most of last season

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Forgetting to press "save" when I put Vlastuin on field to be a C is the difference between winning and losing.
"Lolern Bulldogs coach in hot water this week after he apparently made a mistake that cost his team a qualifying final, word is it the mistake might've been as simple as clicking a mouse and that the bulldogs coach will be given a course in proper technology usage usually reserved for those in nursing homes" Gee the media catch on to a story quickly! Unlucky buddy am sorry that happened. :D

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Damn kinda not looking forward to playing TW this week, with Viney and Greene suspended and a few other key players looking like theyll be out and TW running into some form, hopefully my guys are fired up about getting some revenge for the GF last year. :think::D

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Also congrats to Touk Miller for winning the league MVP, has been stellar and has been an automatic captain choice most of the year in a team of pigs so well deserved and is at least not ineligible for this one. :D :D :D

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Damn kinda not looking forward to playing TW this week, with Viney and Greene suspended and a few other key players looking like theyll be out and TW running into some form, hopefully my guys are fired up about getting some revenge for the GF last year. :think::D
Warriors well under manned with a handy entire midfield out (Fyfe, Neale, Duncan, M.Crouch, Shuey, Gresham) and a few good forwards (Gunston and Miers) but let's see what happens..

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Warriors well under manned with a handy entire midfield out (Fyfe, Neale, Duncan, M.Crouch, Shuey, Gresham) and a few good forwards (Gunston and Miers) but let's see what happens..

Good win by you. My players were shell shocked and most put in limp scores. I was annoyed that Billings was out and Daicos didn’t come back but when I checked out who you were missing I decided your outs were of a slightly higher caliber :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back