Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Matthew Guy as opposition leader? Pretty much everytime I've heard or read his name it's been a negative story.

Mao and Stalin were economic left, sure. But they were authoritarian, just like the fascists.

The political compass has both x and y axis, if you hadn't noticed.

And their supporters were just as convinved they were on the right side of history about everything as you probably are.

And fascists can very much be left wing, if you hadn't noticed.

And their supporters were just as convinved they were on the right side of history about everything as you probably are.

And fascists can very much be left wing, if you hadn't noticed.

wtf are you on about?

If you stand to the right of fascists, that doesn't make them left wing.

Why Matthew Guy as opposition leader? Pretty much everytime I've heard or read his name it's been a negative story.
corrupt and potentially in the pocket of the underworld

Those posters are heavily outnumbered by Labor fanbois, by what seems at times a ratio of 100:1, who regurgitate LWNF propaganda in the SRP forum ad nauseam. I admire their tenacity in sticking around for as long they have and contribute as often as they do because they even cop abuse from moderators and even the site owner chimes in to give them a good whack from time to time.

There is simply no comparison in the amount of conservative opinions that are espoused in this forum to that that are favourable to the Labor parties and left wing ideology; LWNJs are more or less left to run amok and practically do as they damn please whereas conservatives are kept on a very short leash and banned or suspended frequently.

A large part of it it's because the site owner and moderators are blatantly 'progressive' and have a higher level of tolerance for trolling abuse by those that share their views, you have to be blinded by partisan hackery to deny this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and my partner got our first Jab on Friday of Pfizer. Everywhere was booked up and had to book in at Melbourne showgrounds November 5th. OK no worries.
She just gets a message saying because of her health conditions, she cant go there, has to get it fine at a hospital.
She explained all the hospitals were booked up so we didn't have a choice. Could they see what they could do? Transfer her to a hospital booking around that date?
Nope, that's your fault, she should have gotten AZ...
But because of her low immune system and weaker organs from cancer she wasn't allowed to get AZ...
Nope, sorry we can't help you, you should have gotten AZ

That is disgusting and I'm sorry you had to go through that. What was the solution to end up getting Pfizer early? Find a hospital with cancellations?

Read them and you will understand

I read them, but i dont understand how you can force a private business owner to provide a product they choose not to sell.

Protected attributes pertain to employees....
I completely understand why you cannot discriminate against employees in the workplace....but that has nothing to do with the products you choose to provide for sale to the public.

I’ve got faith in the best of Melbourne. It will all recover. We just need to hang on a bit and minimise the dead from this hideous event. Melbourne I still love. I’m not even Victorian but I can’t see myself leaving

Same here, born and bred West Aussie, and with all this s**t we have gone through, still have no desire to head back West any time soon.

Mao and Stalin were economic left, sure. But they were authoritarian, just like the fascists.

The political compass has both x and y axis, if you hadn't noticed.
left wing ideology leads most down the path of authoritarianism.

rational ideologies dan be grouped into three.

libertarian freedom. As Small government as possible.

utilitarianism Or rawlsian. Maximising peoples welfare.

authoritarianism. Any other ideology thats not based around the goal of either freedom or peoples welfare. This goal can be the king, the nation, a mystical unfied social creature, equality, a race, mother nature, gods or whatever. Many leftists still tend towards this latter group. As do many conservatives for that matter.

Last edited:
Same here, born and bred West Aussie, and with all this sh*t we have gone through, still have no desire to head back West any time soon.

That's because your surname is Ballantyne. No s**t you want to be away from your family of angry dwarves

That's because your surname is Ballantyne. No sh*t you want to be away from your family of angry dwarves

Haha, i actually didn't mind how he played, you have to have a few players on your team who live on the edge.

However certainly not related to him, i follow the right team in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back