QAFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

money of the more incredible finishes I’ve seen. Congrats to the Roos straight sets for tigers both weeks at home in close finishes ouch

what happened at the end premier ? I was following scores and thought the tigers were home.

That’s 3 weeks running the Roos have stormed home to knock out Redlands, morningside and now Labrador. Incredible. I dare say everyone will be hoping they do the same next weekend except obviously Cats people

what happened at the end premier ? I was following scores and thought the tigers were home.

That’s 3 weeks running the Roos have stormed home to knock out Redlands, morningside and now Labrador. Incredible. I dare say everyone will be hoping they do the same next weekend except obviously Cats people

6 late goals in the last few minutes. Simpson dominated. Incredible.

Yeah I guess people barrack for the underdog but I don’t get that other clubs begrudge the cats. Haven’t won a premiership in 25 years and is a no pokies chook raffle club. Hopefully Covid doesn’t spoil a good game

6 goals in 7min I think. They are the best 4th qrt side in the comp so run games out big time but being 4 goals down at 22min mark away from home vs a very good side is just remarkable.

6 goals in 7min I think. They are the best 4th qrt side in the comp so run games out big time but being 4 goals down at 22min mark away from home vs a very good side is just remarkable.

Just unreal ,, Labrador home and hosed 4 goals up 10 minutes to go , then bang , the Roos turned it on with a flick of the switch ...well done and from what I saw today my Broadbesch are in for a huge tussle next weekend ..

In their 3 finals games this year the Roos in the last quarter have kicked a combined total of 17 goals 12 points against only 4 goals 11 points kicked against them. Thats like 39 points scored to 12 points against ,,,some 4 and half goals ,,, so Broady you will need to be up by at least 5 goals at three quarter time if you go on these stats.

Arguably best win club has ever had. Unless they win next week😁
Terrific run through the finals thus far. They've beaten Redlands, Morningside and now Labrador, all on their home decks. Deserving premiers if they can get over the Cats at Southport next Saturday. And based on the 4th quarter performances its game on until the siren

Cats have played one game in two months. Suspect that might be an issue for them. Little voice in their heads might be making some noise.

Terrific run through the finals thus far. They've beaten Redlands, Morningside and now Labrador, all on their home decks. Deserving premiers if they can get over the Cats at Southport next Saturday. And based on the 4th quarter performances its game on until the siren

Outstanding effort by Maroochydore and Kadz to show so much spirit last 3 weeks and get the results.

No doubt every neutral person will be supporting them as not many big fans of Broady.

Agree the fitness edge may be in the back of everyone’s mind at Broady.
Hopefully we at least get a competitive GF👍

On a similar vein I sawn Malceski nominated for volunteer of the year award. i imagine this means not getting paid this year. not many coaches at QAFL level doing it for nothing.

Back 2 back chokers is on the cards, Maroochydore have the momentum

Yeah not sure about choking - haven't been the dominant side this season imo. Obviously been very good but could throw a blanket over them, Labrador and Redland-VP. I think the 1 game in 6 weeks is an interesting one though - it's a long time not to be playing and no matter how many game sense drills you play at training you cannot replicate the real thing. I'm sure they will be ready though and possibly Maroochydore won't have that element of surprise anymore.
Disappointing the game is on the GC though - think it would have been better for all to play it in Brisbane. It nearly seems that the fixturing was an early prediction of a Labrador/Broadbeach GF. Hopefully a few GC people get along as neutrals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back