Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait s**t from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GSW
Dixon is the most overrated player in the comp! Had one good year
Dud

i wouldn't necessarily call him a dud but for someone as imposing as him he's extraordinarily timid and doesn't impose himself on the games the way a... and i hate to say it... Hawkins does

not a big game performer

Hawked Wings

Team Captain
May 16, 2021
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Think he's pretty handy.

At 24, he's a long term option with Reeves. Costs nothing as an UFA and would allow us to move on Ceglar.
You only need one gun ruck and one forward who can pinch hit. I’d be getting monkey working with Lewis over the summer to pinch hit for 5 mins a quarter. We have a gem with Reeves in 12-15 months

Think he's pretty handy.

At 24, he's a long term option with Reeves. Costs nothing as an UFA and would allow us to move on Ceglar.

I have to disagree. He’s pretty soft, struggles to use his body in marking contests, plays a good game in every 5-6.

Glad he won’t be on our books.

Nov 26, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not out of contract and has had his issues but Willie Rioli is the type of small forward that we need. Loves the Hawks and wouldn't cost much draft capital. Change might help him turn things around.

Not out of contract and has had his issues but Willie Rioli is the type of small forward that we need. Loves the Hawks and wouldn't cost much draft capital. Change might help him turn things around.
Dreaming of another Cyri……

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dreaming of another Cyri……

2x Cyrils? Included the Richmond gun in the background just for you.

gettyimages-1335352699-1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back