AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
E252CFA9-3ABB-4F01-BEDA-1257753EA7FE.jpeg

4FC47B1D-E97F-4161-B987-D8823155D8C3.jpeg

Last edited:

LIONS15v

Senior List
Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anybody else liking Zorko in the Group B market on SB?

$4 is great value. Even with a tie you get $2 which is not bad at all.
I do not see Mills being a threat.

I think Gawn will be a threat in this market, with Melbourne expected to poll the most votes out of any team.

SB has Melb team votes o/u 94.5, Bris team votes o/u 81.5.

TurbosTeam

Draftee
Jun 2, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
As much as I'd like to believe it, only the umpires of each game know first hand how the votes went, and Ray only umpired in two of St. Kildas games. He'd have to have asked the other umpires who they gave votes to and I'm sure they've signed something that says they can't say. And going by the reaction of Angus Brayshaw not getting an invite and having to rush to Crown when he looked a surprise chance in 2018 or whenever, I really doubt the AFL even know in advance who wins it.
I bet you’re fun at parties mate

TurbosTeam

Draftee
Jun 2, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anybody else liking Zorko in the Group B market on SB?

$4 is great value. Even with a tie you get $2 which is not bad at all.
I do not see Mills being a threat.

I think Gawn will be a threat in this market, with Melbourne expected to poll the most votes out of any team.

SB has Melb team votes o/u 94.5, Bris team votes o/u 81.5.
Got him at $8 when it opened, think $4 is pretty fair now

squeaky1000

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I got on Nic at $9. As you mentioned, won our b&f by a mile, 12th in the coaches votes (our highest), and our only AA.
Polled 10 votes in 2012 where he had less disposals (both contested and uncontested), less hitouts, and less than half the clearances he had this year. He did average a goal a game however (much more than this year).
For a midfielders award, he played more like an inside mid than he ever has and lead our clearances, the question is did the Umpires recognise that? Everyone else has. Has come into $7.50 on SB
Learn from last year, he doesn't poll. That's a donation to sb

EFL Boy

Spec Moderator
May 17, 2008
Minneapolis
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Panthers, NYR, Bulls, Badgers
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if someone can do all of the work for me and just tell me what to bet on.

I was just wondering if anyone wants to share with me their winner, top 3, top 5, top 10, top 20 and maybe even 5-10 outsiders for some value. Then if someone can post who they have winning every teams counts, that’d be great. Oh and also if someone can check the hard work they’ve done throughout the year and let me know which 3 vote games I can bet on to make some coin.

Again, thanks so much to all for putting in the hard work & effort. And thanks for sharing whichever information you choose. I’m sorry I’ve left my leeching until basically the last minute, but yeah if someone could just win the money for me that’d be great.

Cheers.

Jul 13, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have it from a decent source too (close contact of Razor Ray) that Razor was implying the winner would be Steele.

He kept referring to different objects made of Steele but saying ‘I can’t tell you who wins ;)’ to my contact.

Pretty much confirmation Steele will win but we’ll see.
One of these years the usual thread rumor will be correct and we'll be investigated :tearsofjoy:
If Steele is now plunged and wins on the back of this Razor will be looked into

Feerits Elf

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 28, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have it from a decent source too (close contact of Razor Ray) that Razor was implying the winner would be Steele.

He kept referring to different objects made of Steele but saying ‘I can’t tell you who wins ;)’ to my contact.

Pretty much confirmation Steele will win but we’ll see.
Not really, Razor just has Steele at front of mind

Razor ... steel ...

PmCL.gif

Suncraze

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Jesse Hogan to poll a vote @$3.80 (TAB)- Great value given he is $1.95 or shorter elsewhere.

Jul 13, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Clayton Oliver will start favorite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigInsideMid

Debutant
Mar 15, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if someone can do all of the work for me and just tell me what to bet on.

I was just wondering if anyone wants to share with me their winner, top 3, top 5, top 10, top 20 and maybe even 5-10 outsiders for some value. Then if someone can post who they have winning every teams counts, that’d be great. Oh and also if someone can check the hard work they’ve done throughout the year and let me know which 3 vote games I can bet on to make some coin.

Again, thanks so much to all for putting in the hard work & effort. And thanks for sharing whichever information you choose. I’m sorry I’ve left my leeching until basically the last minute, but yeah if someone could just win the money for me that’d be great.

Cheers.
This is brilliant.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jesse Hogan to poll a vote @$3.80 (TAB)- Great value given he is $1.95 or shorter elsewhere.
Can get 4.00 b365 i took it as I view him as a bit below a 50 percent chance to snag a vote in his comeback match vs Adelaide... kicked 4 but their was dominant midfielders in Taranto, Whitfield, Hopper and Kelly, but if two get chopped out of the votes and it was Hogan comeback match so umpires may lean towards him.. we are on.. also achance vs Richmond but is clearly 4th in line behind Dusty/Hopper/Baker , kicked 4 in ten minutes but not much else but Umps may have that patch of brilliance in their mind

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi everyone

My apologies to many who have PM'd etc asking about my count. I have been a bit slack in responding due to other commitments.

I will be posting the remainder of my count on here today and tomorrow but would respectfully ask one thing of anyone who follows it and possibly wins from it.

I would like people to donate a small portion of any winnings to Beyond Blue. It is an organisation that does fantastic work in our community and deserves as much support as it can. Many may not know that an average of 7 men per day take their own life in Australia. This is 7 too many. Most likely many of us know someone who has taken that final step. Let's work on reducing that by donating to Beyond Blue this year.

Last edited:

Bontempele

Debutant
Sep 22, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi everyone

My apologies to many who have PM'd etc asking about my count. I have been a bit slack in responding due to other commitments.

I will be posting the remainder of my count on here today and tomorrow but would respectfully ask one thing of anyone who follows it and possibly wins from it.

I would like people to donate a small portion of any winnings to Beyond Blue. It is an organisation that does fantastic work in our community and deserves as much support as it can. Many may not know that an average of 7 men per day take their own life in Australia. This is 7 too many. Most likely many of us know someone who has taken that final step. Let's work on reducing that by donating to Beyond Blue this year.

You're a legend of a bloke mate. I'll be donating regardless of winnings. The amount of work you put into this, aswell as the amount of information shared in this forum by all is incredibly valuable.

Feb 28, 2005
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New York Giants, Manchester City
Hi everyone

Good man!

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
ROUND 6

GWS v WB
3 J Macrae (WB)
2 T Greene (GWS)
1 A Treloar (WB)

GC v SYD
3 T Miller (GC)
2 N Anderson (GC)
1 B King (GC)

GEEL v WCE
3 M Duncan (Geel)
2 C Guthrie (Geel)
1 J Selwood (Geel)

CARL v BRIS
3 S Walsh (Carl)
2 H McLuggage (Bris)
1 H McKay (Carl)

FREO v NM
3 D Mundy (Freo)
2 N Fyfe (Freo)
1 C Serong (Freo)

HAW v ADEL
3 B Keays (Adel)
2 R Thilthorpe (Adel)
1 J Koschitzke (Haw)

MELB v RICH
3 C Petracca (Melb)
2 C Salem (Melb)
1 C Oliver (Melb)

COLL v ESS
3 D Parish (Ess)
2 A McDonald-Tipungwati (Ess)
1 P Wright (Ess)

PA v ST K
3 O Wines (PA)
2 K Amon (PA)
1 D Houston (PA)

LEADERBOARD

12 C Petracca (Melb)
11 J Macrae (Melb)
10 C Oliver (Melb)
8 D Mundy (Freo) D Martin (Rich) O Wines (PA)
7 S Walsh (Carl) A Brayshaw (Freo) T Miller (GC) M Gawn (Melb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back