Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's hope the Vic coppers use the same tactics at the next leftie protest. If nothing else, the melts on this thread will be riveting.

Transmission rates from outdoor meets are low. The protest would be far safer without intervention from cops.
Yeah people in such close contact, chanting, spitting, screaming and what not.

Last 2 protests like this in Vic and NSW lead to a sudden spike in cases and the numbers never came back.

Looking forward to cracking 1000 inside 2 weeks cause of this.

Let's hope the Vic coppers use the same tactics at the next leftie protest. If nothing else, the melts on this thread will be riveting.
If it becomes violent, yes they should.

My god the idiots here

Last 2 protests like this in Vic and NSW lead to a sudden spike in cases and the numbers never came back.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. You've got nada unless you can prove a link.

I disagree and think they are idiots too

let's not get carried away though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLM and tradies weren't throwing flares and rocks at police.

This false equivalence is sad, but it's all you've got.
There were no cops at the BLM protest to throw anything at. That's the sole reason the protest was peaceful.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. You've got nada unless you can prove a link.
If they bothered to get tested and we could've kept on top of contact tracing. Happened in Vic before, happened in NSW as well.

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence and three times is a pattern.

I ******* hope I am wrong though, believe me. But everyone who has protested at all during this pandemic is an idiot.

There was a deliberate strategy at the BLM protest to avoid confrontation.
By both the protestors and cops as well. I doubt these protestors wanted to be peaceful

Ridiculous double standards compared to yesterday. Both groups in the wrong and being treated differently. This state is cooked.

Utter bullshit mate. Both were in the wrong but one packed up and cleared out and the other antagonised and assaulted police - look at the guy that assaults three cops and literally could've broken the last ones neck.

Last edited:
If they bothered to get tested and we could've kept on top of contact tracing. Happened in Vic before, happened in NSW as well.

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence and three times is a pattern.

I ******* hope I am wrong though, believe me. But everyone who has protested at all during this pandemic is an idiot.

By both the protestors and cops as well. I doubt these protestors wanted to be peaceful
The only stat I care about is our vaccination rate. Zero *s given about case numbers, protests, or an extra couple hours of exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back