Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet some of the police were also looking for a bit of biffo.

Looking at the vision, there were plenty of cops ready to throw a fist or kick a foot/knee.

I'm sure they were given the wink in the lead up. (Fair enough in a way - most probably deserved it).

Both the cops and protestors were there for one reason in my book. Chaos.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Looking at the vision, there were plenty of cops ready to throw a fist or kick a foot/knee.

I'm sure they were given the wink in the lead up. (Fair enough in a way - most probably deserved it).

Both the cops and protestors were there for one reason in my book. Chaos.

One party should be the 'bigger man'

Herald sun has leaked tomorrow’s roadmap. Wow. I thought today’s riots were bad. We haven’t seen nothing based on what we’re about to be told tomorrow.
We were never getting anything new tomorrow. Just numbers and potential 'freedom'. And these will change when we get closer, move the goal posts again.

I'll be going to see my family and my kids to see their grandparents, not waiting for Andrews to tell me. That's bullshit that roadmap if true which it will be.

Compliance will be abolished by the public, absolute campaigner act by the vic government, rest of the world opened up at 70% and this bastard wants to keep us locked down pretty much forever offering only 25k from home, get ****ed I say.

One party should be the 'bigger man'
Exactly

Pretty simple, let them walk. The public transport closure was over the top but even after that, there was SFA protestors, let them walk, do their 'protest' and give them no media coverage (apart from their own mobile phones).

But maybe they didn't want that. Maybe they wanted 'chaos'

I'll be going to see my family and my kids to see their grandparents, not waiting for Andrews to tell me. That's bullshit that roadmap if true which it will be.

Compliance will be abolished by the public, absolute campaigner act by the vic government, rest of the world opened up at 70% and this bastard wants to keep us locked down pretty much forever offering only 25k from home, get f’ed I say.

Have a cry, mate

Compliance will be abolished by the public, absolute campaigner act by the vic government, rest of the world opened up at 70% and this bastard wants to keep us locked down pretty much forever offering only 25k from home, get f’ed I say.
I've been doing it for weeks. Spent most of today at my brother's with my niece and nephew. Was great. Last few times at my brother's my niece has been asleep so was great to play with her (she's 18 months old, she is a covid/SFA interaction baby).

Every day more and more photos on Facebook of people with other people, people with family members with their new born.

People doing what you should be doing in life. Living their life. It's great to see.

That roadmap above isn't unexpected but it's hard not to worry about the levels of non-compliance rocketing up if they don't dangle single household to household visits. I'm very much for getting those on the fence to get the vaccine ASAP and I'm not sure if outdoor dining will do the trick. It's bloody tricky.

Not helped at all by the braindead flogs showing off their unwarranted sense of self-importance in Richmond today, mind you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been doing it for weeks. Spent most of today at my brother's with my niece and nephew. Was great. Last few times at my brother's my niece has been asleep so was great to play with her (she's 18 months old, she is a covid/SFA interaction baby).

Every day more and more photos on Facebook of people with other people, people with family members with their new born.

People doing what you should be doing in life. Living their life. It's great to see.

Agreed, I went for a 140k round trip drive on Tuesday, felt great and stopped at a place and had a stroll around. School holidays now and I'm loading up the kids and going to visit my parents sometime in the next 2 weeks.

This state is in deep s**t.

If the roadmap that's been leaked is correct, non-compliance will go through the roof and I don't blame a single person for not going along with this bullshit anymore.

Andrews should be worried about his political future. The hate towards him is growing quickly.

Victoria will be the longest locked down jurisdiction in the world by Friday.

These arseclown protesters are largely a product of Andrews’ incompetence. He doesn’t fu** Victoria in 2020 and the lockdown fatigue plus damage to the state is nowhere near as high. The fact he didn’t own his own debacle (rather, he tried to be cute and set up an inquiry in which his performance could at best be described as disingenuous) made things a lot worse. Twelve months on Andrews is hiding behind ‘the health advice’ when it suits him (all whilst construction is pretty much given a free pass despite not adhering to covid safe plans and is responsible for 140 cases and counting). Pretty easy to see why people are very angry. Feel sorry for the police having to deal with whatever dimwits turn up but it is largely of Andrews’ making.
Indeed. Amazing how the negligence/incompetence of the Andrews government last year re hotel quarantine which led to 800 deaths (still miles ahead of any other state) seems to have been memory-holed by so many.

Forgetting 2020 is the only explanation for how in the other thread the vast majority think Andrews has done less damage than the NSW Premier.

Anyone remotely surprised? Like seriously? 80% was always the mark. Then that'll lead to vaccine passports until we hit 95%

Naive to think otherwise

Was hoping to see abit more to be honest. Thought it was 70% to see most restrictions lifted for those double vaxxed. At least to start utilising vaccine passports earlier. What’s concerning also, is that they’ve mentioned 80%… but then there’s also a third stage after that (for xmas). I guess well wait and see

Were basically f’ed, in lockdown for the foreseeable future even at 90% double vaxxed as roadmap can be constantly changed to keep the health system from ‘collapsing’. Its like nothing else matters anymore, just covid.

Consider it as a win-win. If we’re still locking down at 80%+, it’ll be political suicide for them and they’ll be voted out.

I’ll riot in Mulgrave if regional doesn’t get anymore freedoms and becomes tied into the statewide vax numbers
Go then. I will watch you on the news and laugh.

Because all you do is bitch and complain and blame where I live. So fork you.

I don't remember seeing 90% in the national plan. I don't know where they pulled that from.

You can hear his response to such a question already. ‘I’ll point you to the ‘health advice’ which is very clear on what we need to do. It’s not what I want to do (dramatic pause), but it’s what we have to do‘. Good luck getting any transparency on the ‘health advice’ though. Odd that ‘health advice’ can be so partisan too - can’t think of any other reason why construction is allowed to continue with such widespread blatant disregard to covid safe laws plus a material contribution to the amount of cases.

Go then. I will watch you on the news and laugh.

Because all you do is b*tch and complain and blame where I live. So fork you.

Pretty much everyone who doesn’t live in the north or west blames them because it’s the truth! When you‘ve got 80-90% of cases in that area, what else do you expect?

I mean there were more cases in both those areas today alone than there has been in a few Melbourne LGAs over the entire course of this pandemic!

But I also blame Geelong for screwing over all of regional Victoria because the Minister for Incompetence would never let her own electorate be locked down and not the rest of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back