NO TROLLS Taylor Walker racial slur

Remove this Banner Ad

It comes up in the app on iPhone. Pic of Walker in a police uniform kneeling on George Floyd. Must be someway to replace it

Or delete the entire thread to remove it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It has changed to the beach picture Mego Red posted. Excellent!

No it didn't. I think it needs another photo in the series of posts.

Here's a photo of a calming Qld beach.View attachment 1239614
Lol. Id given up on this thread about 3 weeks ago, but came back in this morning and waded through another 12-odd pages to find out wtf a nice pristine beach image had to do with Tex and/or racism.

I leave a tad underwhelmed.

Lol. Id given up on this thread about 3 weeks ago, but came back in this morning and waded through another 12-odd pages to find out wtf a nice pristine beach image had to do with Tex and/or racism.

I leave a tad underwhelmed.

in the tradition of Australian humour, I thought the photos were funny. I think some others took them to heart, I don't think they lasted long.

Looks like

I don’t think so, because it didn’t change automatically after the beach photo was posted. But then I liked that post. I reckon that’s how you set the title photo on the app. Ie the most recent post with an attached image that has been liked by someone.
Finally think we’ve worked it out. Thanks for people’s efforts. For a point of clarification has the photoshopped image of George Floyd been removed back in the history. I don’t even know who posted it. I know we have had banned images in the past?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

These are the pictures that show Taylor Walker is taking important steps in repairing his damaged relationship with the South Australian Indigenous community.
Walker was photographed in Port Augusta on Thursday as part of a planned visit to the town by the Adelaide Crows Indigenous program.

The pictures were posted on Facebook.

The former club captain was one of five Crows players who accepted an invitation to take part in the trip, alongside Wayne Milera, Tariek Newchurch – who is from Port Augusta – Riley Thilthorpe and Brayden Cook.

Walker, a father of two, was banned for six games in August after being found guilty of making a racial slur towards North Adelaide player Robbie Young while he was a spectator at a SANFL game in July.

It is understood the visit by the Crows players included community work and a cultural experience.

On Thursday the Crows players also took part in a colour run organised by the Aboriginal Family Support Services.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Photo taken at the South Augusta Bulldogs clubrooms

View attachment 1255482
from the crows own figures;

newchurch 182cm… tex walker 194cm

either tex has shrunk or newies wearing high heels in that photo!.. doesnt look like theres 12cm between them standing side by side..

either tex has shrunk or newies wearing high heels in that photo!.. doesnt look like theres 12cm between them standing side by side..
I think Newchurch has had a growth spurt. According to Ian Crombie (the guy in the first twitter photo with Tex), "hes getting taller & look likes the Hulk".

Last edited:

I thought the same, comparing him to Thilthorpe. Who looks like 206+ there compared to a 194cm Tex

Should also be noted that this isn't a club PR piece as far as I'm aware. They've taken these pictures from peoples personal Facebook pages.
Yep the photos I posted are from a Facebook page for former and current Pt.Augusta people that I'm a long term member of, a lot that I went to school with or have known for years.

they obviously werent there to kick that sherrin in the photo around.. looks like it hasnt got a drop of air in it!..
Actually I'm told the Port is not the only indigenous meeting they have set up in the North, I believe they're moving on to other places today.
Good to see Tariek on the mike, always came across as a shy type of lad so great for his self confidence.
243424637_4141046996021677_3508088501457588778_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back