US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well clearly you have a whole other agenda here.

Many politicians are deserving of our cynicism* but the fact is, we're all part of a democracy and a big part of that is playing by the rules, because deep down we all know that the alternative is far worse.

Once you're saying our elected representatives can be subject to terrorising purely because they're politicians, you're urinating on our entire rule of law.

*Not all, most Greens seem to be in the game with a genuine desire to improve the world and clean up the way we run our politics - no surprise their proposed ICAC is by far the toughest of the lot, and no surprise it consequently gets almost no oxygen).
Dont put words in my mouth, our elected official cant be terrorised and i want those bustard chucked in jail aswell. How ever i dont think they are more important than the average citizen and an attack on them is just as important as an attack on the average citizen.

Dont put words in my mouth, our elected official cant be terrorised and i want those bustard chucked in jail aswell. How ever i dont think they are more important than the average citizen and an attack on them is just as important as an attack on the average citizen.
Well I disagree. Everyone is entitled to the rule of law but elected office has added gravity.

So you want to compare numbers from thousands of BLM events, to one insurrection attempt?

Again we are back to your false equivalence. Pathetic.
You're pathetic, you choose to ignore the thousands of events nation wide and there is only a handful of events to compair to.....

Also the FBI dont think it was an insurrection, just a bunch of fools rioting

Last edited:

You're pathetic, you choose to ignore the thousands of events nation wide and there is only a handful of events to compair to.....

I don't really care what the FBI says.

Thats right - the mob were too shambolic to achieve their aim.

Likewise, Trump failed to overturn a democratic election despite his best (similarly shambolic) efforts.

Just because they failed to do what they wanted to, I'm unsure why their actions can then be written off. This conservative desire to minimise Jan 6 by any means possible is very, very average.

I don't really care what the FBI says.

Of course you dont, your a bad faith actor. Nice link though, really does confirm what the FBI concluded.

Thats right - the mob were too shambolic to achieve their aim.

Likewise, Trump failed to overturn a democratic election despite his best (similarly shambolic) efforts.

Just because they failed to do what they wanted to, I'm unsure why their actions can then be written off. This conservative desire to minimise Jan 6 by any means possible is very, very average.
Not what im saying at all. Im saying they failed and they should face the consequences of thier actions. I always find the desire for liberals to minimise blm/Antifa riots by any means possible as very, very average.

Not what im saying at all. Im saying they failed and they should face the consequences of thier actions. I always find the desire for liberals to minimise blm/Antifa riots by any means possible as very, very average.

So why the pre-emptive performative song and dance about the political prisoners (lol) of Jan 6 and the oh so hard done by conservatives who might get tarred with the same brush?

Lucky I haven't done the latter I guess, I'm happy for any BLM/Antifa protestors who broke into businesses or damaged them to be prosecuted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah murder and attempted murder are, thats pretty standard stuff. Chanting isnt a smart or nice thing to chant but whats the punishment for a death threat? Fine and Counselling?

While yes, I agree, its not exactly attempted murder, by the same token its not exactly an idle death threat either.

What do you imagine might have happened if they were lucky or organised enough to actually encounter Pence on the day? A stern verbal dressing down?

While yes, I agree, its not exactly attempted murder, by the same token its not exactly an idle death threat either.

What do you imagine might have happened if they were lucky or organised enough to actually encounter Pence on the day? A stern verbal dressing down?
Man your guess is a good as mine and thankfully they didn't get anyone. These bad actors will have thier day in court and myself and majority of right leaning people are quite happy for this to occur.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back