US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

True peaceful loving patriots according to some of the right stream,
Perhaps even a visitors tour.
Or BLM/Antifa disguised as Trump supporters according to some of the right stream.

I know, it's bizarre. That there are still Aussies waving the Trump/Maga flag and trying to deny this stuff , it is disgusting.

Dude, I think you need to go back to shop class. That would take a day at most and you fail the block challenge btw.

I can tell it was prefabricated, what with countersunk bolt holes, each corner marked alike for easy assembly etc.

Basically a flatpack gallows. They spent more than a day planning this erection.

I know, it's bizarre. That there are still Aussies waving the Trump/Maga flag and trying to deny this stuff , it is disgusting.
Hardly surprising given there are still many people that believe in flat earth theories, conspiracy angles and the moon landing being faked.

Its just a new fashionable way to notionally fight the power.

Whats more bizarre is they have fallen hook line and sinker into conspiracy theories about the Election being rigged.
So called Ninja Report into Maricopa County is cough due to be announced this Sat (Australian time)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats more bizarre is they have fallen hook line and sinker into conspiracy theories about the Election being rigged.
So called Ninja Report into Maricopa County is cough due to be announced this Sat (Australian time)
What i find bizarre is why your side didn't just go "do the investigation, we have nothing to hide". Instead its been the line "this was a fair election, end of story". Doesn't come across well. FYI I think the orange man lost, he was very unpopular.

What i find bizarre is why your side didn't just go "do the investigation, we have nothing to hide". Instead its been the line "this was a fair election, end of story". Doesn't come across well. FYI I think the orange man lost, he was very unpopular.

Did you also think it was bizarre that Trump didn't take the same "do the investigation, we have nothing to hide" approach with the Mueller SC investigation?

If you don't trust the process, you're not going to co-operate, simple as that. Growing number of even Republicans have acknowledged this.
If the Democrats in Arizona had done any, let alone all, of the same things after losing a statewide election here, I — and every Republican — would be screaming for their audit to be shut down, too.

Democrats actually have co-operated with proper recounts and audits, believe there were 2 in AZ prior to this Cyber Ninja nonsense. Republicans didn't like those results though so they went fishing. Democrats for their part didn't want a noted StopTheSteal enthusiast who has never touched an election audit before, and who was hired by AZ republicans despite not even submitting a formal tender, doing it in preference to companies with experience who did submit for the job.

Like yeah, in other news water wet and sky blue lol

Did you also think it was bizarre that Trump didn't take the same "do the investigation, we have nothing to hide" approach with the Mueller SC investigation?

If you don't trust the process, you're not going to co-operate, simple as that. Growing number of even Republicans have acknowledged this.

Democrats actually have co-operated with proper recounts and audits, believe there were 2 in AZ prior to this Cyber Ninja nonsense. Republicans didn't like those results though so they went fishing. Democrats for their part didn't want a noted StopTheSteal enthusiast who has never touched an election audit before, and who was hired by AZ republicans despite not even submitting a formal tender, doing it in preference to companies with experience who did submit for the job.

Like yeah, in other news water wet and sky blue lol

The other strange part about the Maricopa County Election officials 3 of them are Republican<
The Governor of Arizona signed of on the Election results he is a Republican<

Lets move on and look at GA and how many recounts have taken place that have proved no fraud.

Its all a con from Trump donate now and stop the steal.And others have jumped in knowing there is money to be made The Pillow Guy and Logan from the Bamboo Ninjas the list is endless.

Funny/Sad thing is Donald has not donated a single dime!
But raised millions of dollars.

Should there be an election in every state after every election?

I mean, why not?

If there's nothing to hide, why not investigate every vote everywhere every time?

The demand to do the audits is not in good faith. It's a partisan attempt to cast doubt on the result of the election. Why should the Democrats accommodate that?

Should there be an election in every state after every election?

I mean, why not?

If there's nothing to hide, why not investigate every vote everywhere every time?

The demand to do the audits is not in good faith. It's a partisan attempt to cast doubt on the result of the election. Why should the Democrats accommodate that?
Thankyou for the question, maybe there should be an audit for every state after the election. With everyone so divided there is alot on the line every election. The last two the losers have not accepted the results at all.

Thankyou for the question, maybe there should be an audit for every state after the election.
Why? So you have an election, the result is declared and then every jurisdiction spends another year verifying the result? This is insane. And for what reason? What are the grounds for such a massive, pointless exercise?

Should there be the same process for primaries, state elections and mid-terms?

With everyone so divided there is alot on the line every election. The last two the losers have not accepted the results at all.
That's an obvious false equivalence.

The Democrats accepted the result of the 2016 election. Hillary Clinton conceded the day after. There was however a question about whether Trump's campaign acted improperly. That's not the same as refusing to accept the result. No one serious contested the result, or that the votes were counted accurately, allowing Trump to accrue more electoral college votes. Clinton didn't spend the next two months demanding Joe Biden not certify the result.

Trump on the other hand refused to accept the result. He urged Mike Pence not to certify it and sent his supporters marching to the Capitol to disrupt that proceedure. Even today he's looking for ways to reverse his defeat. And his reasons are entirely baseless.

There is no equivalence between the Democrats and the Republicans in this regard.

Last edited:
Why? So you have an election, the result is declared and then every jurisdiction spends another year verifying the result? This is insane. And for what reason? What are the grounds for such a massive, pointless exercise?

Should there be the same process for primaries, state elections and mid-terms?

That's an obvious false equivalence.

The Democrats accepted the result of the 2016 election. Hillary Clinton conceded the day after. There was however a question about whether Trump's campaign acted improperly. That's not the same as refusing to accept the result. No one serious contested the result, or that the votes were counted accurately, allowing Trump to accrue more electoral college votes. Clinton didn't spend the next two months demanding Joe Biden not certify the result.

Trump on the other hand refused to accept the result. He urged Mike Pence not to certify it and sent his supporters marching to the Capitol to disrupt that proceedure. Even today he's looking for ways to reverse his defeat. And his reasons are entirely baseless.

There is no equivalence between the Democrats and the Republicans in this regard.
Yes there is, they went on for three years about Russian collusion was the reason they lost the 2016 election, three years. Every day it was russia this, russia that. The assumption was trump couldn't have beaten us, russia must of helped as we couldn't have been beat fairly. And here is a video for everyone

Yes there is, they went on for three years about Russian collusion was the reason they lost the 2016 election, three years. Every day it was russia this, russia that. The assumption was trump couldn't have beaten us, russia must of helped as we couldn't have been beat fairly.
That's not the same as not accepting the validity of the result. It is an accusation of wrongdoing against the Trump campaign. No one disputes that the votes were counted accurately in 2016. Trump was the winner of that election. The question was whether his campaign did something sketchy along the way.

Clinton conceded defeat the day after. She didn't ask Biden to not certify the result.

Trump, on the other hand, tried to declare victory while votes were still being counted and then tried to prevent the result being certified.

Your false equivalence falls apart within 5 seconds. Do you mix in circles where these obviously fallacious arguments are regarded as legitimate?

And here is a video for everyone
This is almost entirely cable news talking heads. I thought we were talking about representatives of the parties.

Try again?

Last edited:
Yes there is, they went on for three years about Russian collusion was the reason they lost the 2016 election, three years. Every day it was russia this, russia that. The assumption was trump couldn't have beaten us, russia must of helped as we couldn't have been beat fairly. And here is a video for everyone

Geez…Trump tried to get his own self appointed VP to interfere with certification of results. Nothing comparable has ever happened before, and you’d hope would never happen again.

That's not the same as not accepting the validity of the result. It is an accusation of wrongdoing against the Trump campaign. No one disputes that the votes were counted accurately in 2016. Trump was the winner of that election. The question was whether his campaign did something sketchy along the way.

Clinton conceded defeat the day after. She didn't ask Biden to not certify the result.

Trump, on the other hand, tried to declare victory while votes were still being counted and then tried to prevent the result being certified.

Your false equivalence falls apart within 5 seconds. Do you mix in circles where these obviously fallacious arguments are regarded as legitimate?

This is almost entirely cable news talking heads. I thought we were talking about representatives of the parties.

Try again?
Yeah I do run in circles where its regard as legitimate because if Clinton had won there would of been no talk about russia colluding with the trump campaign. While they conceded the day after it wasn't long until the russia thing was cooked up.

Im talking about the parties from representatives of the parties all the way down to supporters. The talking heads of the media where voicing what alot from those circles where thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back