Vic How to make GF Day feel more like GF Day. Congrats Dees!

Its the Dees v the Dogs. Should be at the MCG, it aint.

Get around them and give ideas on how to make the day seem like you are really at the ground.

Have a bit of banter, a bit of fun. Go Dees or Dogs.

HLcVJEMD.jpg
:thumbsupv1:

Last edited:
First way:

When needing to go to the toilet, leave your living room 5 mins before half time. Get family members to stand in front of you, forming a queue.

/if you do not have any family members and live alone, just wait outside your bathroom for 15 mins minimum, then relieve yourself.

Only have mid strength beer in the fridge.
Make sure the pies are either too hot or too cold, and charge yourself $10 per pie.
Charge yourself $400 for the seat in front of the tv.

Make sure the pies are either too hot or too cold, and charge yourself $10 per pie.

Gotta be replacing that seat tho for a teeny tiny plastic chair.

Cant be sitting on no sofa for $400.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Blast really loud music over some speakers to make it hard to have a conversation with the people sitting next to you.

That's probably more appropriate if you want to recreate a Big Bash T20 cricket live experience although it also happens at the football too.

Blast really loud music over some speakers to make it hard to have a conversation with the people sitting next to you.

That's probably more appropriate if you want to recreate a Big Bash T20 cricket live experience although it also happens at the football too.

Gotta recreate the additional sirens as well, in the lead up to the official siren starting the game.

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
dales.girl38 what are you plans??

Hope you have a really good day, considering.
Thanks Shell, pretty bummed that I can't watch it with my mum - I spent lockdown last year living back with my parents, so barring my few months of university exchange that overlapped with the footy season, I really don't think I've missed many footy matches with her on TV or live since I was a really little kid. It's 'our thing' together.

Obviously missed several games this year on TV with her, but to miss a GF with her is really hurting and leaving me feeling like it's not a proper Grand Final. It feels very hollow compared to the truly shared experience 2016 was.

I've organised some Bulldogs themed cupcakes from this local girl who has her own small business, and we're just going to making some grazing platters for us to eat throughout the day. We'll probably have the horse racing on in the afternoon for my boyfriend's benefit and make it a full day of sport.

I've organised some Bulldogs themed cupcakes from this local girl who has her own small business, and we're just going to making some grazing platters for us to eat throughout the day. We'll probably have the horse racing on in the afternoon for my boyfriend's benefit and make it a full day of sport.

And come hang out with your mates on BF. :thumbsupv1:

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

But instead of music, use betting adds. Prefrably ones with dickhead knuckle dragging voiceovers....oh, any of them then.

Alternatively if you cant afford $400, spend $165 and stand while watching the game

Before you enter your house pretend to queue up for an hour to get frisked by a Hairy Security guy and then dont let yourself bring in any sealed containers.

Back