Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't kept up with the last 10 pages, but...

I feel there was never going to be an announcement the day after Brownlow. Even Crows would concede that this is Ollie's day.

I'm somewhat confident, based on him being a Crows fan, Scotch connection with Nicks, having a Barbie at Roo's, and us being able to offer more coin (you'd think). What do Port have going for them? Well current ladder position I guess, but you'd hope a player would understand how fickle that sort of indicator can be. It's very dangerous to go chasing Premierships.

IF the coin isn't light years apart, I think he decides based on his gut feel. I'm not overly confident on this point, as Port seem to have a better culture than us to be honest. I can see how their club, history, us v them type thing might be quite endearing to an outsider. I just hope we have put our best foot forward. Honestly, I'd hope Doedee was a key driver in speaking to him. He is a leader in every sence of the word, a Victorian who has fallen in love with the club, and very much a cornerstone of our future.

Tomorrow is the day. The more it drags out after this, the more i'm thinking Port.

I reckon it's us, but if it's port I don't know that it's earth shattering. There's a long list of reasons a player might want to play for them over us right now.

They could win a flag in the next couple years, it isn't an unreasonable hypothetical. What's our pitch look like? Probably another bottom 4 before maybe making finals in another year or two? The most convincing case we can put together still lacks the here and now of joining a top 4 team. And you can't question the $$$, they always offer premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back