Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

the first salvos have been fired by the crico army. They’re outing everyone now.

Matt L is defiantly not a bigfooty member, his FB profile shows him with a member of the opposite sex. Everyone knows all
BF members are lonely male troglodytes that live in their mums basement.
Not me. I live in my mum's attic.

#winning

They clearly got the teeth whitening hamper the prior year

BRB, buying meat pies for my romantic partners for this Xmas

Been awhile since I dropped into this legendary thread and pleased to see its still provided mirth and merriment for all and sundry.

The other day I hit the join button on the Chrisco fb page thinking I wouldn’t be accepted without a membership number and blow me down they let me in the gates!

The poor dears are really very cranky with all the naughty BF people making fun of them.

Hilarious stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They clearly got the teeth whitening hamper the prior year

BRB, buying meat pies for my romantic partners for this Xmas

She looks so overjoyed to be getting a box of four n twenty pies. Maybe she’s not an actor? Maybe she is a real person who actually is happy to be unwrapping those beefy delights.

It’s hard to tell. Because pies bring nothing but happiness and who would be deranged enough to fake a love for our crusty, grisly Aussie icons.

Last edited:
She looks so overjoyed to be getting a box of four n twenty pies. Maybe she’s not an actor? Maybe she is a real person who actually is happy to be unwrapping those beefy delights.

It’s hard to tell. Because pies bring nothing but happiness and who would be deranged enough to fake a love for out crusty Aussie icons.
There is something wedges under the pies to make them look like that.
Secret sauce hamper?

Who knows, maybe some of the will find this thread and after reading 242 pages of it will realise maybe they don’t need Chrisco. Others will just whip a bag of nuggets out of the deep freezer with a jug of out of date tomato sauce for when Braxton wakes from his nap.

if it saves just one simpleton from wasting thousands of dollars on marked up general supermarket items and gift cards and silicon tongs and rancid meat ..then it’s all worth it 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back