Social Science Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer is for wimps and losers
iu

Not sure if it's unpopular overall (certainly it is very popular with edgy high schoolers) but really struggling to see any point in anything whatsoever. Like, why am I living. To achieve longterm goals like establishing a career and starting a family?

Feels like with the environment the world is just going to go to complete s**t with mass suffering which isn't exactly even Norman Rockwell-lite and every single career is on shifting sands. I don't think I've ever felt even the slightest piece of happiness or even contentment in my life except maybe when someone would wipe my ass for me as a baby so I certainly don't think it would be in any way moral to inflict existence on someone by bringing people into the world.

Gave religion a whirl but feel like it's a pure grift and even if it was true the only real answers religion offers to the question "why does God let so many bad things happen" is to personally attack the individual for being egotistical and only caring about things which effect the individual (like, I don't know, babies getting cancer and natural disasters wiping people out) or to suggest God is inflicting pain for our own good like a shady character with some dubious psycho-sexual disorder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if you can't dance but actually just enjoy dancing and having a good time?
You'll still look like a dickhead.

Even people who CAN dance look silly.

I can manage that standing perfectly still, thankyou very much :D

What about Rick Astley who managed to master stand still dancing basically?
That man couldn't be lame even if someone amputated one of his legs !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back