Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have put a smiley in there. There was no intent on my part to associate you with that degenerate. My apologies.

On a serious note my view on the protesters is simple:

- They damaged private property
- They put public health at risk
- They disrespected a place which pays tribute to fallen soldiers

All of the above acts have taken place in their endeavour to protest against something I support (mandatory vaccination as part of a public health order). Some of those protestors (if not all) have enjoyed the privilege of work during lockdown while I and the people I employ have enjoyed no such luxury.

Sympathy? F* them.
All good mate. I was also being tongue in cheek and should have used the smily face. No you did not associate me with GC so no need for apologies at all. Scorn for the actions of the mob is justified and venting frustration with them is appropriate but ultimately, in my view, we are more likely to turn them around by calmly finding some common ground.

So just to be sure.... you're not keen on providing the hugs to these protestors that they didn't get from their parents? Am I right? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS you DID use a smiley face

Legitimate lunatic fringe. No place in civil society for them

I have heard them mention:

- burning down Mickelham Quarantine Centre.
- using EMPs.
- talking about Russian hackers.
- discussing "decentralising" their structure and then next minute saying they need a central source of info to organise the protests.
- frequent discussions about conspiracy theories.
- heard a bloke go off at an American woman (threatened her).
- the "Cabal" has come up quite a few times.
- Putin. Has he or hasn't he taken the vaccine? Does he own Telegram?

Mind you, there are many many people trolling them. It's funny listening to the trolls.

I have heard them mention:

- burning down Mickelham Quarantine Centre.
- using EMPs.
- talking about Russian hackers.
- discussing "decentralising" their structure and then next minute saying they need a central source of info to organise the protests.
- frequent discussions about conspiracy theories.
- heard a bloke go off at an American woman (threatened her).
- the "Cabal" has come up quite a few times.
- Putin. Has he or hasn't he taken the vaccine? Does he own Telegram?

Mind you, there are many many people trolling them. It's funny listening to the trolls.
I do get chuckles out of how genuinely stupid they are sometimes, and would get more if they weren't behaving so dangerously. What happened to "every day"? I can't imagine too many blue collar people they claim to represent would be thrilled with the behaviour of yesterday.

Things you only learn in an earthquake

1) Kangaroo joeys know it's coming. They were agitated right before the shaking started

2) Horses don't like earthquakes and require copious treats and grooming to calm down

3) My boyfriend's reaction was to grab the cat and run outside in his undies. I now know both that he is terrified of earthquakes (apparently due to a bad experience in South America), and my relative importance vis a vis the cat. Boyfriend also needed copious treats and grooming.

4) Based on my boyfriend's undie clad state, Earthquakes lead to shrinkage

You are in so much trouble

All good mate. I was also being tongue in cheek and should have used the smily face. No you did not associate me with GC so no need for apologies at all. Scorn for the actions of the mob is justified and venting frustration with them is appropriate but ultimately, in my view, we are more likely to turn them around by calmly finding some common ground.

So just to be sure.... you're not keen on providing the hugs to these protestors that they didn't get from their parents? Am I right? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS you DID use a smiley face

You were much less of a hot-head than I was in high school so when it comes to the protesters I'll leave all the hugging to you bud.

You were much less of a hot-head than I was in high school so when it comes to the protesters I'll leave all the hugging to you bud.

I'm prepared to provide each protester with their own pony. I am sure they will love their "pony hugs"

You're in such big trouble with Phil Inn, but yes, pony hugs ! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

He will forgive me. I guess I should let him back in the house though, it must be cold out there with nothing but a pair of undies and a cat for warmth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A man who attended yesterdays protests at the Shrine of Remembrance has tested positive to COVID-19.

The man is in hospital but not in ICU, health sources have told the ABC.

Idiot does not deserve hospital treatment.
He belongs to the same people who today spat on nurses who are administering vaccinations.
Scum who decided that Covid would never touch him, or that it’s all a “scam”.
Chuck him onto the street and let him take his chances, After all, that what their version of “ freedom” is. Stuff the rest, look out for number one.

Last edited:

He belongs to the same people who today spat on nurses who are administering vaccinations.
Chick him onto the street and let him take his chances, After all, that what their version of “ freedom” is. Stuff the rest, look out for number one.
Hope the nurses give him some Ivermectin and lock him in a room

Chick him onto the street and let him take his chances, After all, that what their version of “ freedom” is. Stuff the rest, look out for number one.

Pissweak & gutless moron should have toughed it out at home, given it’s all a scamdemic in his own mind. If he was at the protest yesterday, he sure didn’t wait too long too get so s**t scared that he phoned an ambulance for help.

Love how some people are joining their telegram to mess with them

View attachment 1244218
Plenty of people trolling them this arvo.

The Warboat is an admin and was ranting the entire afternoon. Started explaining how the vaccine changes your DNA.

Then started another rant about 5g. Literally heard the full gamut of conspiracy theories today.

And they ban anyone that dissents. Freedumb fighters banning people, what a laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back