Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pissweak & gutless moron should have toughed it out at home, given it’s all a scamdemic in his own mind. If he was at the protest yesterday, he sure didn’t wait too long too get so sh*t scared that he phoned an ambulance for help.
And more then likely unmasked, no social distancing, amongst a couple of thousand like minded imbeciles.
So I fully expect more imbeciles to front up demanding to be cured.
Clogging up the system, clogging up our ambulances and demanding treatment and care from the very nurses that were spat on today.
I’m furious.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hello, I am never getting the vaccine.
As is your right.
And as is the majority of us exercise our rights to function on a safe environment.
Safe workplace. No jab,no job.
Safe entertainment venues. No vax passport, no entry.
Safe flights. No vax passport, no fly.
You have your rights. And the majority of us have ours.
Enjoy your “freedom”.

Coathangered

Debutant
Dec 5, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And more then likely unmasked, no social distancing, amongst a couple of thousand like minded imbeciles.
So I fully expect more imbeciles to front up demanding to be cured.
Clogging up the system, clogging up our ambulances and demanding treatment and care from the very nurses that were spat to today.
I’m furious.

How could any right minded person not be so?
I can’t help but be rather afflicted with schadenfreude, cos I know whats coming the way of a % of those who say ‘never’ will they vaccinate.

Good Horse

Cancelled
Collingwood - Caleb Poulter Player Sponsor 2022 Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
You seem to have fooled your pineapple pizza hating arch nemesis with that trick.

I might have to be nice to him in case I need to move to the field with LFP after my boyfriend is finished yelling at me.

jathanas you would give me carrots right? I promise not to consume any pineapple pizzas in your presence

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
interesting how most politicians are saying that they are following the science...and yet the science is a little bit different in the 8 states and territories..... and its different from overseas....

and vaccines that are tested by science overseas have to be retested again here to see if they are safe....

there's a lot of variations in the science it seems....

makes me wonder why some politicians and scientists from the various jurisdictions dont have a chat and just decide what exactly is the best science.

I might have to be nice to him in case I need to move to the field with LFP after my boyfriend is finished yelling at me.

jathanas you would give me carrots right? I promise not to consume any pineapple pizzas in your presence

It'll be hard to resist the supply of Hawaiians. That tubby little midget equine didn't get so portly from margheritas.

You get lots of juicy carrots if you promise to abide by the following terms:

a) drink with me
b) be kind to LFP

* Any reference to pineapple on pizza is not urbane.

interesting how most politicians are saying that they are following the science...and yet the science is a little bit different in the 8 states and territories..... and its different from overseas....

and vaccines that are tested by science overseas have to be retested again here to see if they are safe....

there's a lot of variations in the science it seems....

makes me wonder why some politicians and scientists from the various jurisdictions dont have a chat and just decide what exactly is the best science.
Each area where the science informs the decision has a different social and political context which helps inform the science about which levels of lockdown and death will be the most scientifically appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back