Game Day AFL Grand Final Discussion

Who wins the flag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerves are starting to kick in, a public holiday for the game really doesn't help settle them either

It will be worse tomorrow it sucks waiting all day for it start.

It will be worse tomorrow it sucks waiting all day for it start.
At least I got fifa 22 so I can just ignore everything and lose track of time which is cool I guess

It dosen't matter who wins because it's still a win for the Tigers.:richmond:
Did you know both captains Maxy & Bont were Tigers supporters growing up.
Enjoy your rebuild kenty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another six thousand hours until the game starts today.

Was already gonna go for Dee's, but actively don't want the Dogs to win for dropping SC royalty Gardiner.

Just another six thousand hours until the game starts today.

Was already gonna go for Dee's, but actively don't want the Dogs to win for dropping SC royalty Gardiner.
I'm trying to stay neutral, but it would be nice for the Dee's to win given it's been a while for them. Like the Dog's too though.

Dee's win and Jackson Macrae (😍) getting the norm smith would be good.

I'm trying to stay neutral, but it would be nice for the Dee's to win given it's been a while for them. Like the Dog's too though.

Dee's win and Jackson Macrae (😍) getting the norm smith would be good.

At least if the Dees lose we can still laugh at them for never winning the flag for an eternity.

And the media circle jerk over Maxxy is nauseating, will only get worse if they actually win too. I've loved having him in my team for the last half decade but I'm sick of his seeing his mug the last 2 weeks haha

Salem Norm Smith for me, would go Dale if I was tipping the dogs.

Viney Norm Smith
Alex Neal-Bullen first goal.

Dees by 69.

Viney goes to a new level in finals, he'll do something special today.

At least if the Dees lose we can still laugh at them for never winning the flag for an eternity.

And the media circle jerk over Maxxy is nauseating, will only get worse if they actually win too. I've loved having him in my team for the last half decade but I'm sick of his seeing his mug the last 2 weeks haha

Salem Norm Smith for me, would go Dale if I was tipping the dogs.
One of the upsides of living in a place where there is no AFL coverage haha. Don't get this side of things. From a distance Maxxxxxxy seems like a nice fella, but it does getting annoying.

Might be giving you a taste of how everyone else feels when the blokes of the tele froth over Dusty doing anything :moustache:

One of the upsides of living in a place where there is no AFL coverage haha. Don't get this side of things. From a distance Maxxxxxxy seems like a nice fella, but it does getting annoying.

Might be giving you a taste of how everyone else feels when the blokes of the tele froth over Dusty doing anything :moustache:

I live in Newcastle, we get all the fluff crap, but don't get any actual games lol. Still unsure if I can legally stream the game tonight yet or if they'll put Border Security on instead.

At least Dusty has actually done everything, Max hasn't even won the game yet.

I live in Newcastle, we get all the fluff crap, but don't get any actual games lol. Still unsure if I can legally stream the game tonight yet or if they'll put Border Security on instead.

At least Dusty has actually done everything, Max hasn't even won the game yet.
I'd never see a game legally here. Can usually access Fox Footy or BT Sport from the UK which shows a lot games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back