Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each area where the science informs the decision has a different social and political context which helps inform the science about which levels of lockdown and death will be the most scientifically appropriate.

yes, i understand that some areas have higher tolerance to death.....for example NSW compared to Vic....but maybe those states for example could agree to a similar level of death so that the message is clear...

Bit rich given the Chairman’s limp wristed criticism of the protesters.
WTF are you on about?
Why hasn’t guy denounced the protestors???
What are your thoughts on them?
Maybe you agree with them?

You get lots of juicy carrots if you promise to abide by the following terms:

a) drink with me
b) be kind to LFP

* Any reference to pineapple on pizza is not urbane.

Deal. I can't say neigh. I will bring the Shiraz and horse toys for LFP.

Plenty of people trolling them this arvo.

The Warboat is an admin and was ranting the entire afternoon. Started explaining how the vaccine changes your DNA.

Then started another rant about 5g. Literally heard the full gamut of conspiracy theories today.

And they ban anyone that dissents. Freedumb fighters banning people, what a laugh.

It’s a cult, and should be labelled and treated as such.

Bit rich given the Chairman’s limp wristed criticism of the protesters.

I'm very critical of the Vic Govt handling of the lead up, but I liked these extracts from Andrews:

'Can I say at the outset that the ugly scenes that we saw yesterday are not only appalling, they're unlawful. Victoria Police will take action against those who did the wrong thing yesterday,'

'I think there were some people there who you would say were from the building industry.

'There were others who were not from the building industry. They're not there to protests, they're there for a fight, pretend to be protesting."

'What offends me is not only is the conduct, but in my job, over many years, I have met hundreds and thousands of builders, hundreds and thousands of tradies who build this state, whether it be removing level crossings, building hospitals and schools, all the way through to building homes, they're fine people, hardworking people, and what we saw yesterday is an insult, an insult, to the vast, vast majority of tradies or people in the building industry who are not about wrecking, they're about building,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun lockdown activity- took delivery of a new treadmill. They are relatively simple to put together - but not so easy for those who are not good at reading diagrams. Because they get impatient.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The best workout you ever get from a treadmill is from putting it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back