Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like him, think he's an immediate improvement but the coaching team is the biggest need this off season.
I’ve got a good feeling about the coaching side of things. No disrespect intended towards our previous FM, my concern is that we may revert back to being the trade facilitators; more often than not absorbing rough end of trade deals just so as to facilitate them.

Last throes of a powerhouse looking to hang onto glory for one last season this season.

The Cats are meeting their maker and the passengers have evacuated the ship.

Selling the future for a shot now has reached it's organic end.

Cats will be on a slide. Might make finals next year, but 5-8, then some time down the wrong half of the ladder.

Their time is due.
spot on - last roll of the dice didn't go to script.....

What's happening with TDK?

cassette-tdk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was approached but did not want to undertake a process rather than being gifted the job.
lf he wanted the job badly enough he would have went through the interview process.
He knows he’s got the goods and a club will come knocking. Unfortunately our clubs ego and corporate bs means we did not sign up the right man for the job.

Any chance we could get Vossy’s old teammate Blake Caracella to the club?

Contracted, but I hope we are at least asking the question. Of all the assistants he is the one I hope we can poach. Success follows him wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back