Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really?

Sorry but strongly disagree.

The number of home & away games Treloar has played in the last 4 years.

Last thing Blues need is another injury prone player.
Fair enough on the injury front, I was talking more about his body type. He has speed and core strength which is what we need to work with Cripps in particular.

I don't think its any real secret Cripps is slow and can be exploited if his man gets some space on him, given we have signed Cripps up for his career we need a midfielder or 2 to be able to cover his man defensively while manning their own guy. A treloar type is that, a Cerra is not.

Cerra is worth pick 6 but I don't believe he covers the weakness Cripps creates through the middle, maybe Cripps starts of a HFF and drifts in when it gets congested if we obtain cerra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teague would come over, gaze at the tree, go home and talk about the learnings.

Teague would move the tree from the front yard to the back and wonder why it wasn't growing... ;)

Voss on Nigel Lappin:

"No he's not [on our assistant shortlist]... I don't want to speak on Nige's behalf, he can do that well and truly, but as far as I'm aware he's not".

He went on to say that he's big on "diversity" and those that will "complement himself".

I was thinking that the talk was learning toward there being a lot of Lions people (Voss, Power and Lappin) that whilst they have worked elsewhere, all grew up under the same roof.

Listening to talk of Cerra Pie on SEN, is it possible that a good midfielder wouldn't want to be overshadowed
by a once in generation player such as Walshy?
Or is that unlikely?

I think more likely you'd want to play alongside a one-in-a-generation player such as Walshy.

Even more so given he's the hard-working type that makes other players look even better.

Voss on Nigel Lappin:

"No he's not [on our assistant shortlist]... I don't want to speak on Nige's behalf, he can do that well and truly, but as far as I'm aware he's not".

He went on to say that he's big on "diversity" and those that will "complement himself".

I was thinking that the talk was learning toward there being a lot of Lions people (Voss, Power and Lappin) that whilst they have worked elsewhere, all grew up under the same roof.
If they’ve got the requisite technical and social wares, it mightn’t be a bad thing; they’ve obviously acquired uniquely successful experiences to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back