Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah good on him , still useless in a contested mark situation but does read the play well. Needs separation and is dangerous when he gets that .
Happy for him as I’m happy for the Dees , whoever said finishing down the bottom doesn’t pay ?
Well done Melb , good on ya’s.

So happy for him. Genuinely thought his career was over when he couldn't get a game mid-season.

Has come back and become the star forward of a premiership team like we always thought he could be.
I blame Covid and our amateur hour people of our club who believed in pieces of S(it like jona Segal and others hopefully going forward this doesn’t happen again.
I just hope the Simpkins LDU Phillips and others with JHF can take us to our 5th flag

I blame Covid and our amateur hour people of our club who believed in pieces of S(it like jona Segal and others hopefully going forward this doesn’t happen again.
I just hope the Simpkins LDU Phillips and others with JHF can take us to our 5th flag
Well down Ben Brown I’ll enjoy my double shots of Jim beam devils cut

2K3.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just constant jabs about being thrown onto the scrap heap by the “wooden spooners”.

Reiterate the term “Wooden spooners” which was constantly mentioned.
Lol I hope our girls flatten daisy when we play her and give her s**t about it

I feel very happy for Browny. The moment we got him something just felt right about it. A lot of sceptics on our board too at the time.

North developed him right and in the end you had your reasons for trading him.

Thanks and all the best going forward. If we can (finally) jag one so can you guys. Just recruit with purpose and build your culture. I regard you guys as real supporters like our die hards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back