Let’s rate Perf’s job of hosting the GF ans

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally, after nearly 40 years of whinging their arses sore, they get the GF and get to prove to the public that they are big and capable in WA.

Under current pandemic craziness, they were really under no threat to be fully criticised for anything though. Despite pulling it off, Basil at every available opportunity was a massive fail though and needs to be pointed out.

Anyway, I thought we could point out the good and bad and let the sandgropers know that we know they actually exist—which is something they tend to think we forget all the time.

Last edited:

Basil singlehandedly introduced so much cringe to the event he almost pulled a Meatloaf. West Aussies should not be held accountable for that flogs desperation and dorkiness just like Victorians aren’t expected to cop the blame for Bert Newton’s nerdy qualities.
Or Eddie McGuire’s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not Perf's or Optus Oval fault, its just Channel 7 is so damn sh*te with their coverage.

Also Australian musical talent is complete hot garbage these days and the limited talent to choose from showed. I reckon bring the Blue Man Group out for the next GF entertainment.
And Basil.

Basil singlehandedly introduced so much cringe to the event he almost pulled a Meatloaf. West Aussies should not be held accountable for that flogs desperation and dorkiness just like Victorians aren’t expected to cop the blame for Bert Newton’s nerdy qualities.
Let's not forget how he never introduced the victory coach to give him his 5 mins thankyou speech to the long awaited fans either.

I’m sooo happy for ya brutha, enjoy every ******* drip, savour the absolute fu** out of this til…….👍
Thanks CC. Not even the constant appearances of Basil could ruin this night for me.

The bands doing covers of other bands songs was stupid, The Killers did a cover of Midnight Oil but they at least played a few of their songs as well.

Basil was cringeworthy but at least he didn't commentate the game.

Other than that I thought it was pretty good and the right team won.

sh*t pre game and 1/2 time entertainment. Lets get Birds of Tokyo to do a Silverchair cover :$

Also isn't the stadium supposed to have good led lighting or something? Perhaps use it ********s.
Yeah, where was that spectacular lighting that was promised?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back