Universal Love MFC Supporters Celebration thread - Norm Smith, thanks for releasing us!

I will now?

• Die happy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Be fisted forever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Probably get arrested for my celebrations

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Definitely get arrested for my melt

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Admit Goodwin was right abour out brand and learnings along the journey

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Wonder why the learnings didn't work

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately no photo with Byron, it was all of about 5 seconds and didn't get a chance to even contemplate it, think i said something like 'how good is this', he was pretty keen to get to the fence though haha

Meant to say pics. I'm sure they are all incredible.

Yep, it shows all the talk or a full team buy in wasn't just talk.

The stuff in the rooms with Garry Lyon is great too. Rivers being introduced by Gaz as James Jordan and Jakovich dropping the magic on live TV were two of the highlights, but Gus' interview was superb.

awesome avatar mate, so happy Neale is so happy

Currently watching the end of the 3rd.

Brayshaw and Jackson unreal.
Trac a superstar. Just dribbled his goal with 47 seconds left. Nothing much happens now right?

Yeah, go get a drink and prepare for the last quarter.

Trac a superstar. Just dribbled his goal with 47 seconds left. Nothing much happens now right?
We have a pretty quiet end to the third, and then the game kind of fizzles out into a low scorer in the last. Centre square particularly dull.

We have a pretty quiet end to the third, and then the game kind of fizzles out into a low scorer in the last. Centre square particularly dull.
Not much point watching then

When are we delisting spuds like Brayshaw, Sparrow, Brown, Harmes and ANB?

Not much point watching then

When are we delisting spuds like Brayshaw, Sparrow, Brown, Harmes and ANB?
what you'll really appreciate after the fourth is how Trac and Oliver never take their chances. They'll never find anyone better than Gawn to give them silver platter service as well. Can't imagine a better tap ruck in red and blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

showing Gus third quarter highlight now on Fox, that diving mark and turning to crowd screaming after kicking the goal to start the avalanche , smashing Schache in the defensive 50, man, what a legend

I’m dubious of that kick having traveled 15M, but it was one hell of an effort. Didn’t think in a million years he’d kick that goal from there. So when he did you just knew.

My misso and I said to each other, good wind down the last 30s and get set for the last...
Nek minnit

Back