Universal Love Vale Paul Dear - 1991 Norm Smith medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Pete Dickson, the brother of late Hawk and maker of "The Essence of the Game", Rob Dickson, has made "Dare to Hope", a documentary about Paul Dear's fight against pancreatic cancer.

As a person who has lost both parents to cancer, I'll be watching this doco when it's released.

Its heart-breaking.
My former partner of 25 years is going through the exact same fight now.
I wonder every day how long she has left...
What a cruel disease this is.

Pete Dickson, the brother of late Hawk and maker of "The Essence of the Game", Rob Dickson, has made "Dare to Hope", a documentary about Paul Dear's fight against pancreatic cancer.

As a person who has lost both parents to cancer, I'll be watching this doco when it's released.

This is going to be so hard to watch, bloody hell

Wishing Paul all the very best

Saw Paul and his wife down the concourse in Beaumaris not too long ago, and he looked well.
Can only hope that he’s kicking this things arse.

What a legend

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just awful news - when I saw him on the Front Bar and he looked in good shape and good spirits I thought he may have had a chance to beat this bloody thing.

Rest in Power, legend. Thoughts go out to his family and anyone here who knew him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back