List Mgmt. 2021 NAB National AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

On a slightly different note we have what looks like the shortest ever umpire in football and umpire #29 is dead set the straightest bouncer of the ball in the centre circle I think I've ever seen in the curtain raiser - last bounce a minute or so a didn't deviate an inch from the middle of the circle.

Last edited:
Geez Lemmey was good in that last passage of play - very good awareness with the underground handball as he was being tackled over the boundary line nearly created a goal out of nothing.

Van Rooyen just kicked the game winner with a semi joe-the-goose job at the end of the game.

Van Rooyen has done well as a forward in WAFL under 18’s this year. Has played the 2 state games as a key defenders and done very well
Went forward in last minute today and kicked the winner
Looks a likely prospect.

Yep - in what world would a club in our position risk going to draft night holding pick 2?
A bid on Daicos and it all goes up in smoke.
You can trade picks after a bid. If we took it into the draft, it'd be with a deal lined up, so you'd trade it out if a bid came.

Van Rooyen has done well as a forward in WAFL under 18’s this year. Has played the 2 state games as a key defenders and done very well
Went forward in last minute today and kicked the winner
Looks a likely prospect.
Recruiters must have asked for him to be to be played in defence to see his flexibilty, he's going to be a very good player. Jack Williams was unavailable for the game and is probably more a pure forward

Yep. Played the perfect role in our team during that period. Unfortunately his legacy in the wider footy circle is probably hurt by the fact he didn’t live up to his trade value at the Eagles.

We did have a knack of finding gems in the rookie draft during that period.

Hopefully Ginny, Begg and Johnson, show we have got that gift back.
Attitude and injuries - was there a trampoline mishap? - hurt his career at WCE. But he was fantastic in defence in that year they were runners up. Must have been very close to AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are those highlights in slow motion? If not that’s either the slowest high level underage footy I’ve ever seen or Wanganeen just makes everyone else look pedestrian*.

*posted with copious amounts of tongue in cheek. He’s obviously smooth and that’s obviously how far U19 SANFL footy is off NAB league.

Are those highlights in slow motion? If not that’s either the slowest high level underage footy I’ve ever seen or Wanganeen just makes everyone else look pedestrian*.

*posted with copious amounts of tongue in cheek. He’s obviously smooth and that’s obviously how far U19 SANFL footy is off NAB league.
I don't know if the tongue should be in your cheek. It must be slow mo. I watched the beginning and thought, why is there a draft video of someone that slow.

Yeah, I’m not sure if you’ve watched either of the WA v SA champs (?) games, but the overall standard has been really poor IMO.

I didn’t watch the Tassie v Allies game, but that was supposedly borderline unwatchable as well.

Given these kids have basically not played for 2 years it is probably the easiest draft to trade out say pick 8 for Cerra like the Blues are doing.
known talent versus real speculative pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back