MVP SANFL 2021 Magarey Medal Count

Remove this Banner Ad

8:30pm tonight on 7mate. I don't expect us to have anyone poll well considering the injuries we had, maybe Sam Mayes will be our best.

Haven't heard if there will be any inductions to the SA Football HOF this year.
We have Paul Northeast 8 times, George Fiacchi 7 times, and a few 6 time premiership players who aren't in yet.

I’m tipping a 4 way tie between 4 of these 5

partington, Gibbs,Coombe,snook and tsitas

Former SANFL listed player Kyle Crompton was the runner up (by 2 votes) in the reserves Magarey.

He got some awesome numbers in some games, swear I saw him have 45 odd disposals in one. I think he's one of those too for for reserves but just not up to it in the league. In saying that, be played for us when he was what 19? And probably playing league 2 or so years before he shouldve been

Our club is actually part of this medal count though.
I know, but Finals are part of the tournament we play. They aren’t a different tournament.

P.S.: It also has repercussion on the Draft. But I didn’t post to discuss this. I simply couldn’t resist to make the joke.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How doesn't Wong pull 1 vote out of the win against North? I've noticed in every game the crows or magpies win, they still don't get all the votes.
SANFL probably believes this to be a kind of compromise, since they would think we shouldn’t get votes at all:

We will deny this if asked, but all the umpires must be aware that at least the best player from an SANFL club shall be voted in matches against AFL clubs.

P.S.: In R8, umpires went rogue apparently! 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back